@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE IT
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @koshka @smiley @esther-c @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-lol
Now I have the full Riker scene 🥰👀✨
anyone wanna read??? 👀👀
His arms ached beneath the weight of the hefty wooden box; his fingers strained to keep a steady grip on the material.
Riker lifted the container onto a sturdy metal shelf; he pushed the large box back,…
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Girl!! I love your writing so much!! And yoir characters are always amazing
And you are really good at convos between characters
Also…I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WRITING IN MY HEAR AS I SLEEP!!!OR TRY TO SLEEP LOL
Like seriously I’ll writing the most amazing scene in my head and then wake up and cry because “why isn’t it in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*GASP* you should have a bunch of drama with Tyler and Hallie….like Hallie could like Tyler (and that’s why when he passes away it affects her so much) and it could distract her from God too, because she’s trying to impress him!
Or she might not actually like him, but she tells herself she does because everyone else likes someone and…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It good to be back again
And thanks!! Honestly though I took a marvel break a little while ago and since then it’s been harder to get back into my fanfictions cause while I still love Marvel none of my fanfics are really interesting Mr
I think I’m actually enjoying taking characters from the comics that we haven’t seen yet…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
ohhh haha after all this time I am still tagging you by your old tag…oops
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Aww thanks!!!!! That means a lot <3
Are the rubber bands the things that connect to your top bracket and your bottom band? because that’s what I have (though i can take mine out for eating and stuff). They hurt so bad and I hate them!
Braces just suck :/
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been mostly good, thanks for asking
What about you?
Also aren’t we all lunatics about certain characters lol
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h ikr? About time😂
heh
heh
heh
y’all don’t wanna know what I have planned for Riker AND Leon
hehehe
😭
@koshka Indeed!
Yess, indeed, the poor man still needs a lot of help <3
Ty for reading and your kind thoughts!! 💖💖
ME TOOOOO 💖💖💖💖 *hugs Riker tight*
Awww, girl, I’m so glad you’re doing…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
🫣
I may have to get braces…that sounds horrible
Now I really don’t want them😂 but I also want straight teeth; such conflicting feelings.
I wanted Invisalign, but apparently my mouth isn’t big enough for all of my teeth to even fit in my head, so I’ll probably have to get braces and spacers 😅 I meannn, I had a dentist tell me…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! The foreshadowing and pacing in this book is definitely stretching me and it’s been a learning curve, but I’m slowly figuring it out. (I think… XD)
Aww, thanks!!
Um… practice? I don’t know, but honestly it’s just practice. XD Now I will confess, I used to throw tons of action tags on dialogue an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I love your signature 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ooof.
I have braces, but they’re the clear plastic ones that come on and off. I think I made the right choice with that instead of the metal ones.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator @koshka @keilah-h
Brace adjustments XDXD They put in these rubber bands two days ago and now I can’t chew.
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay, keep in mind most of these are optional! I’ll make sure to note which ones are grammatically necessary, and you can assume anything else is just to give the reader’s eye a rest where it is the most logical.
…
CHAPTER 1-LAXAN INVASION
!0,015 GA. The city of Laxan on the planet Laxor…
Billowing smoke filled the air. Lava spewed from t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
All your replies are noted ;P
I saw somewhere that you have trouble with paragraph breaks. I love sequencing sentences, especially dialogue sentences, so I’ll give you some suggestions here in just a sec.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ugh eating anything with only your front teeth is a real pain.
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness Min they are SO adorable🥰🥰Â I love your writing so much girl!!! <3
And I’m so sorry I haven’t been very active😭 I have started trying to write more frequently so I’ll hopefully be on more <33
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, but I have to let out my feelings somewhere
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
You have never known true pain and dedication, unless you have been forced to eat bacon with your front teeth only.
- Load More
