@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Tbh girl, I can picture this drawing in a simplified drawing style, and it would look fine. I don’t draw realistically. For all I know, you are doing better than I would! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
*Bombastic side eye*
Anyway, Tauren has such a safe and sweet personality. I would definitely trust him if I needed a protective guy on my side.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper spot on for both! Maybe I’m a little too obvious on what charries are my favorites lol. And your assessment of Mundy’s personality is very close to how I see him. (I have him in one of the roleplays if you want to stalk that and learn a bit more about him)
also yes, keep the Portal songs, they’re awesome.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
okay so 1, I would totally read a book with that blurb
2, I read both scenes and if you let Lina dye I will never forgive you
it’ll be full Riker and Leon if you do that
speaking of Leon
*sobs* the poor boy
just something to point out is that there’s a certain broken feeling that comes with being uncared for by a par…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
love the boards<3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6Â @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone
Guys I have a snippet… I think this one might actually make it into the final cut XD
Also this is a comic outline. So you’ll see notes, sorry for the confusion. There’s some things that I can draw but can’t put into words so I have to use notes to myself for how I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Returning to finish this before anything else.
wanna try to guess, or should I just tell you??
Uh… Crosshair? I’m not sure. It’s probably a Star Wars character.
The songs are separated basing on the the two sides to him. Try to guess what they are:
First half: Either has a specialized skill, or has a job looked down upon or contr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Hahahaha nope. So don’t even try.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
O.O That was creepy. For a second I thought you my irl friend because that’s exactly what she tells me. *Sweats up a storm*…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
OI. I have the same problem with side characters XD
And thank you. I will sick with laying the sketch over colors, unless my heart (✨❤️✨) tells me otherwise.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes. His name is Griffin Ziegler, he has a red and yellow scarf, and he is very chill and good with kids. I scrolled through 145 pages to find that information, mostly out of curiosity, since I created him myself XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
🫣 that’s scary lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m not against trying, but I do think it’d be better if we just kept it HF.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theshadow you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I think so?
@theducktator Ok, but at a distance Huntress will probably mistake Stephen for her brother lol. He looks fairly similar, but what will really throw her for a loop is the hat……
Also how big are your ducks?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@evelyn-collins wow so cool!! Markus and Buck belong to Tech and Hunter, respectively?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Especially if we intentionally keep HF as the main sub genre. Steampunk is actually more of a sci-fi genre than fantasy. Regardless, I don’t think we would get enough votes for that to happen.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
