@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You and I both know that just because you’re alive doesn’t mean you’re okay, Sef, but I’m content to see no blood or bruises.
OMC THAT IS PERFECT
I love Chase so much!!! <3
Sef
“Sure,” she nodded. Come to think of it, she was starving. She paused. “What’s pizza?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @theshadow I love how literally everyone is freaked out by Sniper’s loud proclamation
Huntress & Sniper
“Scatter me across four counties, huh? Hah! I’d like to see you try!” yelled one of the people that’d joined them, no weapons in hand but glowing energy enveloping his hands in a way that remin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
She blinked.
He was looking for her? To make sure she was okay?
When she almost forgot his name?!
Wow.
This was different.
“Why?” she tilted her head to the side. “Obviously I’m not dead,” she shrugged. “So yeah, I’m fine.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I’ll be praying.
@everyone else Please pray for a family I know, their daughter passed away of cancer about a year ago. Today would’ve been her 10th birthday.
She was a believer and is probably celebrating in heaven right now, but her mom, dad and two siblings are still here.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
Praying for you! ❤️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
😄😊
Girl, thanks for reading, like, everything I post of my WIP….it makes my day! (:
Aw, you’re welcome!! 😊❤️❤️
And you can always tag me when you post from your WIP!!!!!!!
Alright! Thanks, I will!!! 😄❤️🥰
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m praying for you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
She flinched at the sound of someone calling her name.
“Sef!” All at once, she was back in the never ending nightmare….doors slamming…glass breaking…
No.
He’s not real. He can’t hurt you.
“A-are you o-okay? Hurt?”
She blinked, trying to remember where she’d seen this boy before. Apparently, the boy knew a great deal ab…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww I wish I had a friend like Lukas, he’s sooo sweet and adorable!!!!!!
Livia
Keep it together.
She took a deep breath, and tried to keep her tone even, yet get it out quickly before she fell apart.
“In the middle of the night, I got a text from my mani that Lucian, my chauffer was waiting outside to take me home, so I had to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lolllll
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Thank you! <3 Hehe, yessss, I’m using them on my phone now😂🤣
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lukas
Lukas tilted his head, trying to catch her gaze behind strands of blue that fell across her face. The weird time thing wasn’t the problem. Something else had to be wrong. But Lukas wasn’t sure how to get the answer out of her. What if he made it worse?
Besides there being something wrong, something else about this mom…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @rae @theducktator @anyone-else (I’m trying to think of everyone I’ve interacted with lately XD)
Hey guys! I’m heading out for vacation tomorrow, so I probably won’t be active for the next week. I may hop on every now and then to RP or reply real quick, but I’m not sure. Talk to y’all later!! ✌&#x…-
Have fun!!
-
Ohhh fun fun!
It’s okay…..I just up and left for a whole week last week (summer camp) without any explanation…heh…heh…oh well XD -
Have fun!!! 💖
-
@esther-c
Hey…I know I should be patient…but I was wondering when you’re doing another Lukas RP? Sorry…I was just wondering.
I know you’re probably busy, so no rush! 🤣😊😁
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
Praying 🙏❤️
- Load More
