@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Though…it could also be for Lilitu.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s for Kaden and Sevryn/Jraldath and Selena when they join the Pythonos!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
h ttps://open.spotify.com/user/31g5jka7nbew2eecuxif7kqczu4i?si=b991a440dc0a4dad
This is a link to one of my accounts (yes I have two!). It’s called The Forces…my siblings took it over. I have some playlists on here, but I had to make a different one because it’s basically my siblings. Though I do have some great playlists on here, so you can…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes, I do!! I’m not exactly sure how to find users on there to follow though… If you can, you should find me on there as Esther. My pfp is a husky with sunglasses. (Now I’m gonna have to go through and my all my book playlists public. 😁 I think…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO that’s so sad!
(you can create an account if you want! It’s completely free, and so worth it!)
AND YES the first one is Lilitu!
hahaha! I have different Christian playlists! (you should follow me on Spotify!!!! Do you have an account? I love listening to other people’s songs!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ahh!! That’s awesome! 😆
One of my playlists is over 24 hours long… 🫣 But that’s because it’s all of my Christian music in one playlist XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, like, I have a playlist for my WIP or at least the MCs, but I’ve never done specific songs like this before! It’s a really cool idea!!
Totally!!
Okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!! I love it so much, idk why I didn’t think of this sooner!
You should post the link when you do it, I’d love to listen to it!
And if you listen to mine, I’d love to hear your thoughts and if you think it fits my book!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, I love it!! It looks awesome!!
I am totally going to do this for my WIP now 😎 Thanks for the idea 🤪
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOO KP ATE MY POST UGH
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @esther-c @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @theshadow @anyone-else-following-my-novel
I made a playlist of my novel!!!!!!!
I saw this thing on Pinterest and just had to do it XD XD

I also did the songs for each chapter. I didn’t do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows, I have almost almost done that so many times!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle pfffft that’s too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s not completely straight. There’s a bit of waviness.
As for a widow’s peak? I had to look up what that meant lol, and don’t think so, or at least not a super obvious one.
I think it’s split down one side? I don’t remember. I’ve barely drawn this character lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c yessss please!
I might do some old ones too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge ohhh that game idea’s so cool!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
“I hope your bacon burns” is just about the most horrible thing you could wish on anyone.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
First of all thank you so much!!! <3 you always know exactly what to say!
But if I’m overwhelming you or if you’re tired of listening to my rants, just let me know XD XD
I don’t know what public school is like… however you should think about who your friends are, and why the idea of leaving school gives you bad feelings. Is it mos…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Huh? I’m confused. They’re moving a second time. They never moved the first time, because they already lived in Wrallethom Heights before the Pythonos made everyone else move there too. So this is the first time Sef has ever moved.
Oh, they didn’t?
They don’t want to take Hanna specifically. Sef knows that if the greedy neighb…
- Load More

Ewww, yeah.