@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, I gotcha. Yeah, I’ve heard that’s it’s really good for focus, but I never really wrote down much of my writing (besides outlining and rambling) on paper. I guess I prefer doing the actual writing on an electronic.
Oh, lol! 🤣 Are you homeschooled, or do you go to public school?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yeah not a lot of people have fanfics right now. I have a few but I don’t have much time to share “cause I’m too busy working on it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator I like your signature, by the way lol.
Do you find it easier to handwrite? Is it more efficient for you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator
Oh, haha! Yeah, I definitely made progress, even though there’s not much on the page.
I’ll probably keep going, but not time it. Thanks for sprinting! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Well, it wouldn’t tell me how many words I’ve written since I’m on my phone, but I got some done! Lol. How did you do?
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This chat is so quiet😅💀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good! You can reply to that later if you want, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Are you starting now? And (if you don’t mind me asking) what are you working on? I’m not sure if I’ve heard anything about your WIP.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Sure!
-
whaley replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh sorry haha I thought you meant it would be on that date. Never mind, perfect.
-
whaley replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join. :] If it’s August 1st, it will have to be before 12:00 EST because I have a birthday party at 1.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator ok!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not attacking Aaron, I promise! That probably won’t convince you, I know how it is with your baby characters…but just know I’m only trying to help XD I love him! I just think he has so much more potential and can be even better!!!
It’s not just him crying…it’s really knowing him and having an intimate emotional c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t feel like mine are that great either lol
but there are people out there who like them, and I like that, so……
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that sounds rough, but I’ll be praying!!!!!!! <3
That’s sooo great and awesome!
Happy for you! <3
@keilah and GRCR
Awww really?!?! That makes me so happy! I don’t feel like they’re that good…but thanks!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone idk lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
When shall we try for it?
- Load More
