@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Pretty much, lol. We like to give a little bio about our characters before adding them in though (appearance, age, maybe a few characteristics [so we could group them with another character that could cause some personality clashes], etc.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator
I’m in! This week is gonna be crazy busy and next week school starts, so I can’t be super active either.
I think I’ll either stick with Everton and Adrian or play with some newly created characters… 😏 If no one wants to RP first I can start.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah, thank you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae haha that was great!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
but like glittering golden scales, someone’s actually reading my nonsensical rambling about a fandom no one in my family besides me and me brother care about! And likes it! I think. I hope it meets your, uh….standards……
that was a terrible joke i’m sorry -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
oh really?
even my presumably clean but severely cringey romance writing lolno seriously, I’m having second thoughts about this story now that I know someone’s reading it
I will update it for you as soon as I can eheheheheh
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Didn’t work 🙁
I will 🙂
Also I believe in you!! Eye contact is hard for me too but if you just picture everyone in their underwear, sometimes that helps.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay I’m going to try posting random image

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah for realllll!
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Typically I’m not emotional during movies, but when I watched If, it got me tearing up, especially the part where the girl (can’t remember her name, lol) is talking to her dad when he’s asleep in the hospital. I do remember thinking that it was a little dramatic, her being super worried about her dad as soon as things went downhill. (In fact, if…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
My novel The Purple Eyed | https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Thank y’all so much!!! <3 And yes, they’re a pain, but I’m doing better every day, so that’s good :3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💖💖💖
and…ahem…where is this fanfic???👀
I’m starting to get plans for the 3rd book, plans most of y’all don’t know…and maybe I should keep it that…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
yeahhh it can be really hard sometimes :/
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Glad to see someone else feels the same XD Life is hard, that way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m so glad you girls like it! 😄 I have a friend who adores Infinity very much; we watched it among a larger friend group and everyone squealed over him for some reason XD And Hei is super cute.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I find stuttering very annoying to read when it’s written in the dialogue every time the character speaks. But you can write it out if the character doesn’t talk that way 24/7, since it’s less to see on the page. Maybe you write out the stuttering when it’s serious, and mention it in the tag if it’s a normal part of conversat…[Read more]
- Load More
