@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Just popping in because I’m bored, lol!
I kinda agree with Whaley. The story just doesn’t seem like it’s going towards a specific goal…like the events seem a bit random and idk how to describe it but it’s like your story’s missing something but it frustrates me because I don’t know what exactly I’m missing, just that something…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey peoplessss
School started for me today :/
Have I missed anything, lol!
I added a couple new chapters to my story…hehehe -
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve already written the whole book.
Oh cool, this is a plenty-of-work-already-done thing.
why do you ask?
I was asking because I’m not sure what direction the story is taking. What should the reader hope to happen next? Both in Aaron’s arc and in the outward plot? – A sense of where this all leads. Because the orphanage plot w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@otherworldlyhistorian whoa, weird….cool concept though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle FIFTH draft? Wow!!
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Are you using a normal arc structure/your own structure based off what you know about arcs? Or just thinking through the arc as you write?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint haha yeah Microsoft’s day calendar thingy can be useful sometimes….
and ha I didn’t even notice that with Alan and Oliver in the beginning.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@otherworldlyhistorian I have absolutely NO idea what you’re talking about but it seems like you enjoyed it! And the character arcs sound cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Have you outlined LTBL?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
also I added some today. Including one of the most hilarious scenes from the video I pulled the bread tumor plot from (IDK how familiar you are with the official animations)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😊 Thanks. Yeah, they definitely need some development. I can’t wait to see how all three of them react in a situation like this and with each other.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c don’t, they’re cool.
the whole point of this is to develop the characters by having them interact with each other.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c cool!!
I think I’m just gonna keep Crosshair here, same as @freed_and_redeemed‘s doing with Riker and Leon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Just gonna share the link to my brain dump so y’all can see their face claims:
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @grcr @theducktator
M’kay! I’ve decided on another character duo! (Actually three characters, but I’m only gonna write from the POV of two of them) I need practice writing these guys since I don’t normally do first person, but their novel is going to be completely in first!
So! Without further ado….…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha yeah
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle wow that’s… still terrible
Kinda interesting though how all of these unrelated cultures (Latin, German, Chinese, etc) all equated “left” with “wrong” separately, unless it came about once those cultures all had contact.
Don’t worry, I didn’t think you believed that nonsense lol
- Load More

Good luck with school!
thanks girl!
Heeeyy. 😄
I’ve been reading all your chapters still!! I finished 33, like, a while ago, lol! 😁 I really like how you’ve “officially” included Livia in it, and I really like that last scene where she blows the Pythonos away!
OMC JULIA!!! <3
Hi!!! Aw thank you so much! For some reason I don't really like the last three chapters…but oh well XD everyone else seems to love them soooo *shrugs*