@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, anyone can bump into mine. I promise she doesn’t bite that hard.
Commissioner Barnes
A thin line of light fell over Barnes’ face, and she blinked behind her mask.
She leaned forward, and fell out of two swinging wardrobe doors, tripping on her petticoat. Her knees landed on solid stone floor.
The pain didn’t bother her quite as much…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks so much!! I’ll definitely be referring back to your post. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae you can totally join!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow haha yep! I’ll try to find a video of him playing it or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper nooooo I don’t want twenty-three characters to disappear into nothing forever
lol it’s your story do whatever you want and ignore my weird rants haha
-
whaley replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
This is all speculating from reading books that do this; I’m no expert 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I know you already got help from Min and I don’t have much to say 🙂 But a couple things.
I keep using the same phrases to describe my character’s struggles, thought processes, or even how they’re interpreting the themes in their own lives.
It might help to not say those phrases at all. Brainstorm all the easiest ways to say your theme in the story…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Little late here, but @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint great art from all three of you 🙃 Everyone keeps improving so quickly.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Thx for the thoughts. The ending is already planned out and I will not reveal anything. 😁
I’m so glad you approve of his scene!!! I was worried for a minute there because I don’t know what his everyday life is like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and the twin I really want to rp with is a young teen, but he’s rather immature.
My charrie is pretty good at monitoring immature children. I’ll try to get her in here if my mind is apt enough; I’ve been in RP burnout for quite some time lol.
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
Idk if any of y’all have Goodreads, but if you do and wish to do so, I have an account on there, and Freedom’s Fire is on there as well! 😁 (just delete the space after the h to see the profile)
h ttps://www.goodreads.com/author_katelyn_douglas
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I’m so glad you’re doing well🥰 Rowing sounds fun, and I’m glad you’ve found a good friend :3
AND WOO HOOOOO ON THE STORY PROGRESS!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I’m glad everyone’s doing…fine. Most of them sound good, others…I may be a little concerned XXD
I’m so sorry. 😭😭 I miss him too.
Leon and Riker are….fine??? I guess??? I’m currently editing…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae oh that would be a hilarious idea.
kinda like getting all the pairs to get to know each other without any change of them beating each other up lol
Sniper’s great on saxophone if you wanna know. I don’t know if Huntress has any musical talent, but I’m sure she’ll figure something out.
@theducktator everyone else be like “WHAT THE HECK WHY…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle lol Fin being dead isn’t what’s funny, it’s just the way she said it, like “How’s he doing? Oh….wait….never mind.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
also forgive me for any typos or poorly written thoughts. I was up at 10 last night writing that and my mom was yelling at me to go do something I’d promised to do with my brother before going to sleep.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone want to help me brainstorm one of my WIPs with me sometime this weekend? I’m kinda stuck.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH 🤩🤩 Girl that was so good!! It was perfect, you wrote Dylan better than I do😂
And yes I agree with Loopy!! It’s meant to be fun, not perfect, and it’s so nice of you to take the time to write this! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ahh ok.
I thought of an ending if you haven’t written that yet, that most of the characters get out okay because I’m seeing wayyy to many good characters here that will vanish into nothing if they lose, which they will.
You don’t have to use this if you don’t want to, but the idea I had was that there’s a rule that states th…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! And if you don’t end up using him for anything, that’s a-ok.
Jonathan Ledger
Jonathan is a traveling mailman from the outside world of ATOH. He carries mail for anyone, no matter which bunker or location on the outside. Jonathan is caring, and hates to see others hurting. He has roughly 8 kids in adoptive family, and many…[Read more]
- Load More
