@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
heyyyy how many days has it been since someone RP’ed?
i will totally get back to it if everyone else wants to. I am by no means letting Huntress and Sniper go.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
‘Monday’ should just be an adjective to describe how you’re feeling. “How are you today?” “Monday.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium as a Puerto Rican (well, my parents are, I was born in the US) I approve of that last one strongly. Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ok! I’ll probably write up descriptions tomorrow (if I have time with school) cuz it’s kinda late here.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ope… I lost my characters again….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle aww scales, I messed up your tag lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellete-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“So I keep hearing about this huge dance? What’s going on with all that?” Rory asked.
“Well, it’s…um….it’s…” Hunter searched for how to correctly explain. “They’re going to have a party here, and an open dance floor, I guess. And everyone will be in fancy clothes and things. All the older boys…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.
The Society: does some not nice stuff
Dante: Nope, I’m out
The Society: why?
Dante:

sorry for pulling Sniper into this like I have with everything lately…..haha…..but I couldn’t NOT use the meme for this purpose.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ohhh makes total sense! Very cool!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! lol Idk……… my story takes place sometime around 2016 or 2021… but they are from the wealthy side of town so they dress…old and classy… dare I say… 😁😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint I’m getting caught up!
Eric, I feel ya about how you’d rather be drawing than be sporty. LOL.
You should give a glossary of Rorian words at the end or something! It might help the jokes stick better. The explanations actually make it funnier than the jokes would be alone, but I still feel like something’s missing. I like it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I could put one in, cause I have a bunch, but don’t really feel like it because writing from the perspective of morally bad characters is really hard for me lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge no, it specifically isn’t supposed to really affect the school, but it’s used as an explanation as to why there’s so many military oriented characters here, and that kinda thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr nice!! I like their clothes, what time period are they from? (IDK anything about that lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@smiley ooh nice!! interesting character concepts.
- Load More

I have a meme for you.
Meme. Show me meme. MEEEEME.
It’s in the meme topic!