@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I forgot I did this one of Sniper’s eyes. Oh well.
you know what scene this is from lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow Yeah! Wonder what it is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Perfect! The sassy editor’s note makes it even better lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka ooh thanks for the raspberries! haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin I’m glad lol
was worried I’m projecting my obsession with…..a certain character a little too much on you guys haha
(read about that debacle on page 63 of the memes forum haha)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint One little detail. I feel like the name of Martha’s friend is a little confusing. You said her name was Ness Preditore, but I feel like you have a Ness and a Preditore (I don’t remember if it was a first or last name) already, and while I know you intend it so lyens have all the same names just with different spellings, this…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Ah ok 👍Â thanks.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey, I have a question….
The girl shook her head vigorously, knocking several leaves out of her shoulder length red blonde curls.
I’m kinda confused about the color of her hair here…is it red or blonde or reddish blonde….?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh, thanks!
Go ahead, you can have yours come in, or mine can leave and run into yours, either way 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And one and a half hours later… :p
Forgot to mention, they are not friends.
Nithea
A muffled thump sounded from somewhere above, stirring Nithea out of sleep.
No… she thought drowsily. It was warm, and she didn’t want to wake up. She brought her knees to her chest and clutched her shawl around her shoulders.
After a moment, when she d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Oh yes, I’ve heard you mention those!! Now I’m gonna have to check those out. 😉 They sound really fun!
Yeah, I thought it’d be something fun to experiment with and see if it’s something I want to spend more time on. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Charrie 1
Name: Nithea
Appearance: Average height with a roundish face, large eyes, and thick dark brown hair worn in a braid. She’ll be wearing a buttoned white shirt with loose sleeves, a skirt that falls halfway past her knees, low boots, and a cornflower-blue shawl.
Personality: (ugh, I hate this part 😖) ambivert, generally friendly, can be…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Alrighty!! 😄
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok! Sounds cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I see! There was something about raspberry ice cream, and a “fanfic” someone made up about kapeefers lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
One of the girls raced over to Rory, who tensed up as she came close.
Wow, he was on edge. Even Crosshair wasn’t like that.
Rory looked to Hunter, who chuckled. “I’ve seen these girls around.” he said, his own tail lashing. “They’re nice.”
- Load More


Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
*runs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more]
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]