@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
two days later…
@everyone @i-dont-like-tagging-cuz-i-dont-wanna-bother-anyone-and-i-feel-bad
Okay so that took longer than I wanted.
First, my second character….
Tyne Flynn.
Tyne is 14 years old, and stands 5 foot 4. She is willowy, but it’s not evident because she wears very loose clothes. Her skin is very pale. Her long white hai…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey girl!! Just wondering how you’re doing, how school’s going for you, and how writing’s been. 😊 I also saw you had a birthday last week sooo… Happy Birthday!!! 🥳1️⃣5️⃣🎉🙌🎁🎂 -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Oh man that does NOT sound fun 😣 I’ll be praying!! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here we go. Sorry she’s a little cold.
Violet
“Thanks. Consider my memory wiped of your crimes.” She nodded, sizing Alpha up for a few seconds, and walked away.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
It’s a valid concern, my dude, communication is key. You wouldn’t want to wear something green and have a partner with neon pink, would you?
I think Violet walked off, but I’ll figure it out
Hugo
“Coordination is out the window, then. I chose something red and black.” Hugo blew air out of his cheeks. “It’s the only tux I got,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry we left you back there 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
@rae I’m sorry, that sounds rough 🙁 <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thx 😛
Hugo
Hugo looked at her for a moment. The metaphor was surprisingly touching, for some reason. “…No bother at all.”
They quickly passed the spectacle, and down bustling Main Street. The officer vehicles had confused traffic. Luckily for them, the confusion was so tightly-knit, they could simply pass in between the cars and into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
“Thank you. I don’t use products,” Barnes said, a rough edge to her voice.
There was a confused silence.
Save it, Barnes. She turned to fully face the newcomers, making a mental note to never deadpan again. She swung her rapier behind her and tilted her head. “A pleasure to meet you as well. I and the thinnest kid are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Huntress
“Why don’t we forget all about this and play a game of Truth or Dare?” Stephen asked.
That…..was probably a bad idea, given the startling subject we’d all just learned about.
Someone, somewhere down the line, would probably make a couple-themed joke or dare, and we’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin probably. I haven’t been on KP much lately but should be able to write an RP tomorrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They have little kids here now. Hold the phone, I know what Marcel can do with his delivery service. >;]
@anyonewholikesreadingeverything
Marcel
Along his walk to study hall, with no hurry because of his break period, Marcel spied a group of young children in school uniforms. A teacher tried very hard to keep them in line. As older students…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah, maybe they do.
Seb is restricted from the dance. And actually I think he took the blame for the incidents. Now the rest of the kids only have mild cafeteria duty.
Hugo
It was easy to assume he was Nar’s flame, so to speak – but if you just knew the story, they weren’t going steady by any means.
Hugo took in…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah!
Alright!
Oh, I forgot Shadow! Shadow’s characters are with Whaley and RAE’s, I believe.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
…I’m gonna go rewrite mine really quick, and I’m also gonna introduce a second character because I don’t like Evelyn to be alone rn…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ah, ok, I guess I just didn’t see it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I may write a new one, though, because I don’t like how I wrote it…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
- Load More

Awwww thanks for checking on me that means a lot!!!!!!!! <333333
You're so sweet 😊😊💗💗💗💗
Writing's been nonexistent lately…I haven't written in like a few weeks 😬
I'm not sure that God's calling me to write this story at this time in my life. Like I think that He's calling me to write it, just not NOW. I still have a lot to learn before I…[Read more]
Oh I feel you… I haven’t written in a month, maybe more 💀 I just haven’t found the time or motivation to sit down and get something out. I’m planning to dive back into it once October rolls around and then really focus on it in November for NaNoWriMo.
Yeah, I totally understand that tho! Sometimes it’s super helpful to take a break.
Oh yes, I ge…[Read more]
Same here…we’re CRAZYYYYYY busy….
It’s honestly easier for me to spend time with God when it gets crazy because it’s the only stability in my life XDXD
I play back row! I love it so much!
What do you play?!?
I’m feeling a LOT better today actually.
Yessss it’s answer to prayer <333
Yeahhh, hopefully once September and half of October is past, things will slow down. XD Because like, volleyball’s been keep me busy, but last week and this week I’ve been trying to fit in practices for our school’s powderpuff football game, lol.
You know what, that’s really good!! I’ve never thought of it that way before, but that totally m…[Read more]
yesssss! I love vb but I legit can’t wait for a normal schedule and more time with the fam… <333
What on Earth is a powderpuff football game?!?! I have so many questions lol
Ohhh that's a slay! Are you like really tall or are you one of those people with an insane vertical?
I love back row! It's so satisfying when you make a great save on a hit…[Read more]
Definitely!
Hehehe… so at a lot of high schools, the girls will form football teams and play against each other the week of homecoming and the guys become cheerleaders. Because our school doesn’t have a football team, we do it a little differently. Whichever high school girls want to participate are split into two teams (freshmen/sophomores vs.…[Read more]