@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
yeah @ellette-giselle has good points
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
The Monastery of Spinjitzu
will I never be rid of the influence of Lego ninjagoI’m joking btw, it’s not a bad Lego theme (I mean the TV show gets really dark sometimes but besides that, I’m talking about the theme itself)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting! Alan is joining Stripe’s cause?
One question: What’s up with the names Cyrus, Anamynth, Iskyagus and Opitarus? Are these lyens? Kinda odd, because all the lyen names up to this point have been cat-related, and I can’t see any connections with these names.
also I have literally no idea how to go about a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
“other canada”
That is the funniest thing I’ve seen today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint LOLLLLLL
you missed Mexico and New Zealand though.
Now, if those two countries happen to be underwater when Canada undertakes its conquest, then I can’t say I blame you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lol the Canada meme
@freed_and_redeemed haha well, you seem to know him the best out of al of us cause you’re the one that writes fanfics on a regular basis, so….
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator LOLLLLLL the potato quote is from the LOTR movies XD
@everyone
These memes are too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h
I think he’d be a fan of regular chocolate chip, tbh
and Rae….
I’M TRYING TO NOT SPOIL THE 2ND BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID THE 1ST!!!! XP
plus, idk what I’d share…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will come back with more
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
asdfghjkl, that’s what
Hugo
The shopkeeper blinked, and handed Nar the press. “…Uh, I suppose you can use them for that too.”
“Come one, let’s go,” Hugo said. He grabbed her hand before she could be even more confused.
They rushed out into the autumn air, and as the doorbell rang shut behind them, their coats billowed in the breeze.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know exactly what Nar uses for her nursing, I’m just spitballing here XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Very often, they do. Medicines include herbs, yes?” The man held out a flower press. “This works just like printing. You let the medicines dry in this, label ‘em, and put ‘em in your journal for a guide. It’s always good to have the real texture under your fingertips, so you know how to find them even better than you did before.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Got it
Hugo
“Not that I know of,” Hugo said.
Octavion hung upside down from the printing press. He pulled the lever, seemingly smashing his head with the platen. It went straight through him like mist. “Everything feels, except me. Don’t kill the books, little lady. They won’t take it kindly… They’ll bury you on land, they will… Icky la…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry I disappeared—these past days were really busy…
Yes, she was. I find her fun to right, and it had been since then since I’d RPed her, so I decided to use her here.
Ah, ok cool.
Evelyn
Not the answer Evy was expecting, but oh well.
“Oh—no, no I’m not,” Evelyn shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She glanced back…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo gasped, whispering, “You killed it.”
“I’m so sorry!” Nar said.
“I’m joking, you just broke its spine.”
How had the girl gone for a few days without using paper? Had she attended any of the classes?
“Oh, good, it still works.” Nar held it at an arm’s length. “It’s glowing now.”
Before Hugo could grab it, the book glowed a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Not related to writing, but relatable to me

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
It truly smelled like a nice place. The stationary supplies had a warm glow to them. Racks and bookshelves filled the room to the brim, rich as a glass of sparkling alcohol. A large golden-font poster hung over the front window, advertising a bookbinding guild. This was only one of the many themed shops.
Hugo picked up and hefted a…[Read more]
- Load More
