@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Whoops, my bad. @rae I’m talking to you. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I don’t remember if you’ve posted it before, but I like the gold accents. They are very defined.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it
My brain is samesies all the time.
Yeah I had a lot of fun! It was supposed to be a character expression page, but I lost motivation because my faces are so inconsistent. So I played around with other things.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You usually have to wait up until a couple weeks; my application took one week. I believe the moderators (is that what we call them?) only check now and then. Is that the problem, or has he already waited?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have two characters to add for fun. However one of them comes from a family of witches. They are like Ghibli witches, if anyone is familiar with that – they are very fairy-tale. I understand for some people, that’s a knee-jerk, so I’m going to ask are people okay with this?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c Adding to Ellette’s experiences:
- If a city is focused on tourism, it’s not going to be as bad, but the less touristy towns have graffiti everywhere.
- A lot of people smoke. I think that’s an all over Europe thing though.
- Euros look more like monopoly money than our American dollars.
- The emergency sirens are different than the…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you, he tries his best.
I thought so XD
Marcel
Marcel went back to chewing, then checked himself. “Boyfriend?”
The little girls scooted closer and giggled loudly.
One of them crooned, “Do you want to… kiss??”
Marcel flicked a finger, and a burst of wind blew the kindergartner in the face. “Ask your dad first,…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
Taking a break from KP for a while–enjoying the season I’m in. Will be back at some point in the future. Love y’all💜🤟🏻
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow well…uh…..
now I’m really thinking this was a bad, bad idea….
But anyway.
As of right now, the tale’s unfinished–and I don’t just mean mine. The comic series I mentioned I pulled the story from (again, I don’t suggest actually reading them, cause there’s a couple adult jokes in there I removed from my own work and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin whoa Watson can talk? But he’s also an ordinary cat???
cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper that scene with Marcel is the cutest thing haha
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
ofc! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so excited for you!! So glad that the whole process is going well!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know! It’s not the story with Everton and Amidala though. This new idea was still in the works and just wasn’t working out the way I wanted it to.
Ok, awesome!! I”m excited to hear what she remembers!
Oh no way! That’s so awesome! Okay, so it’s going to be in modern times, contemporary. I’m wondering how an Amer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you sm!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What was the biblical Pharaoh’s fatal flaw?
He was in de-Nile. *ba-dum tssh*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He’s the patron angel of childhood, both good and bad I guess 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Gasp, I know someone with two dogs named Winnifred and Watson.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Soooo is there something specific you want to do?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will figure it out soon.
@koshka @loopylin @ellette-giselle
Marcel
After floating to their classroom, the children begged Marcel to stay for snacktime. Ms. Charles was more than happy to oblige them, and the boy crouched upon one of the lily pads, chewing absently on a graham cracker.
The students from the basement stopped by, and…[Read more]
- Load More
