@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*anywho
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @rae @ellette-giselle @esther-c @anyone-else-idk
I’m still taking a break from KP, but I had to pop on here to ask y’all if you would be okay with me using your Amazon/Goodreads review(s) for an Instagram post to show what readers are saying about Freedom’s Fire to help me with some marketing.
You can stay anonymous or I can…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
I would pay decent money for a good set of Narnia graphic novels! It would be a little hard to do them all though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 what do you hate about it specifically?
maybe take a break from that story and come back to it later.
If you hate your writing because you’re comparing it to someone else’s….well, just don’t. It doesn’t matter how good someone else’s story is–if it’s making you feel negative about your own writing because you think that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
@whalekeeper found another soundtrack!!
when the battle begins and twenty-four characters are spread throughout the landscape to find and kill each other, this is what echoes in their minds:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@power lol great poem
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years ago
@acancello Hey girl! How are you doing? I saw from your profile that you live in NC. How is the hurricane damage up there? I hope your family is doing ok!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@savannah-grace2009
I hear you, Sara. I hate my writing right now too.
How about this? Write me a paragraph describing a rose, in the most creative way you can think of. Maybe it will turn out better than you think. :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ugh…I just hate it right now *screams in a rage*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
There is a city around the school, and some characters are less tied to the school itself but spend time there for whatever reason. 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you ladies so much!!! This info is super helpful and I’m sure I would have had to dig through too many articles to get it otherwise. 😖😂 I appreciate your help!! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am repulsed by my writing 😭😭😭 ahhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone-who-cares
unless you want to pretty much about die laughing, don’t look up subtitled videos of cockatoos talking.
lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin she looks great!
yep, bugs are cool. Unless they’re cockroaches.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint well you don’t have to change any of yours if that’s what you mean!! I like them and they’re pretty original as they are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka ohhhh haha, easy mistake lol
yeah the baton one makes the most sense even without context so it’s my favorite too.
My dog is allergic to like everything lol…..He eats venison kibble cause he can’t have chicken, beef, or fish (and I don’t think he can even have pork either).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle IKR????
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo looked up from flipping through a book, amused by the scene. “You’d better not give him too hard of a time.”
Nar bounced on her feet.
“And,” Hugo added, “many people go together just for the social event.”
As he said it, he struggled to picture Alpha partying with the masses. What would that look like? He shook his head and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Cool, and thank you for the tips! I did the same when naming my creatures:
- “Drachenheul” is somewhat-butchered German for “dragon howl” cause those creatures are part-wolf and part-dragon (besides their human part). The reason I chose German was because that’s the nationality of the character who inspired the species, plus…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
want some random quotes from warrior cats fanfics I abandoned a long time ago but still have in my word documents??
I’ve forgotten a lot of the context lol
“Who put a baton in my bedding?!” –Swiftsight
“This is a catfish. I don’t know who named it that—it sure doesn’t look like a cat, or we wouldn’t be eating it.” –Alanbreeze…[Read more]
- Load More

@hybridlore
Hi! Thank you so much for thinking of me, that means so much <3
Thankfully we are pretty far from Asheville, and just got a ton of rain, no damage here.
I saw below that you're in Indiana. Are you doing Ok?
Glad to talk to you again 😀
Of course, girl! I’ve missed you. ❤️
That’s good! I’m glad. I’ve heard it’s horrible in some places. Yes, I’m doing great! Back in Georgia now, our power’s back on. Same thing here, not much damage here, but lots of trees fell down and messed with the power lines. Thankfully everyone is pretty much back to normal now. My family is thinking abou…[Read more]
Oh, sorry, I misread that😅 Its great to hear your OK.
I’ve heard Indiana is really pretty, have you fully decided yet?
We haven’t been doing much lately. Just tons of school and me and my brother are trying to decide what to be for Halloween. Does your family dress up?
No, that’s ok! Sorry about the late response. My family has not made any permanent decisions but is looking for houses in the area and my mom’s talked to a realtor here about selling our house. So we’ll see.
Yep, we usually do! I think me and my sister might go as cowgirls this year and my brother is going to be a clown basketball player? lol.