@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle pffft that’s funny
@raxforge lol I’m the person who gets upset if my math work takes longer than 40 minutes…..
ugh algebra whyI also tend to start at noon and spend my morning drawing or building with Legos
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae lol I’m assuming this Lord Quackers guy is someone @raxforge has told you about before? (I think you said you invited him to the site?)
@theducktator you might find this funny considering you love ducks lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge I’ll pray for you!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Praying! ❤️🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara, that sounds really scary. I’ll be praying <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I understand how scary that can be. We’ve been in a situation similar to that before. Praying that you all will feel God’s peace and that He’d strengthen your family. Also praying He’d heal your mom! 💕💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey everyone, please be praying for me and my family.
My mom has been dealing with a lot of health issues, and she had a biopsy of her lymph nodes a week ago to see if the cells are cancerous, because it’s very likely she does have cancer, so it’s been really scary for all of us.
Her doctor called and she’s going to talk with her to go over the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic the safe of stories in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome! Tag me when you put yours up!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ohhh ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge cool!!
yeah my building has only 2 floors and doesn’t even have a roof….heh
I’ll get to it eventually. I added a basement today with this little garden thingy in it
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
People have added teachers! Many of them are meant to be used by anyone, but there are a few (? at least one) that belong to certain writers. I’ve thought about doing the same thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel
“So… They went for me, because they want him, because they want his brother, because they want you. What’s your name?”
“Rory.”
Marcel thought on this for a second. He took Rory’s hand and swung it up and down, an exhausted shake. “Nice to meet you.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h
Idk, I’m just bored with writing…
I think I’m going to keep taking a break from writing XDXD
I just don’t really feel the calling to write this story anymore, it’s like idk, it’s not on my heart anymore. Which I’m okay with tbh hahaha -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh really? Lol, that’s actually so cool!! I love his art so I can see why Linus’s caught my eye.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal @elette-giselle
I happen to know that you can in fact have a character as a teacher. However, I’m not in this RP right now, so I have no idea what classes might already be taken, so you’d have to ask someone else what slots are available.
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 She’s one of my favorites too 😁
Awesome!! Umm… I’d say either Artham, Gammon (or the Florid Sword. I literally always forget his real name 🤦🏻♀️), or Kalmar.
- Load More
