@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have no clue. I think the castle is meant to be mysterious in every aspect, but also customizable, so you can make up rooms. Whatever lore it contains is probably in the earlier pages of this roleplay.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @everyone-elseee
Volleyball and school have been keeping me crazy busy, so honestly just throw out a time and I’ll try my best to be there. We’re getting into tournaments/playoffs so it’s hard to know when I’ll be free.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, that’s so cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Ugh, that does not sound fun. 😖 I’ll be praying! 🙏
I’ll keep praying for you all. Keep trusting the Lord. He’s got this. 💕 I can’t wait to see how He uses this in your life, the lives of your family members, and the lives of those around you. ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It wasn’t visible, but my camera picked it up a bit (I’m in WI)
(The light is a helicopter)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara ❤️ I’ll keep praying.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Izre
Izre cursed silently to herself. It was the same answer the other group had given her, which meant that this girl must not have had anything to do with what was happening. Unless…unless it was all a big conspiracy and they were all in on it together! Izre lashed her tail angrily at the thought, but even she had to admit that…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Newish revelation, there are many ways to write a socially awkward person.
Barnes
Emeline spoke cautiously. Of course she did. Barnes relaxed her shoulders and tried to look less sharp. “I enjoy accounting, and also fight well. I… do you know boxing?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you so much <333
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Are you exploring a world where legal marriage (all the rights and arrangements within marriage as upheld by law) is no longer a thing? If so, person could still get together with their “special other” and make a promise to remain with them, and I think God would certainly accept that.
Lol you have me thinking about this too…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Right, I’m aware of those social movements. From what I can tell, what you’re describing is a very radical position and to “destroy” marriage in the sense of forbidding it altogether is not likable in most American circles.
Yeah, it’s an interesting topic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Shadow awakens! Yay!! 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, quite appropriate 🙃
Ooo, that was interesting to research. It looks like marriage abolitionists are mostly against the issues which can be glossed over within marriage due to its legal status, such as financial and physical abuse. Ofc I don’t agree with some of their philosophies, but I agree that those…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
😛
marriage is forbidden
How would that work? I would be interested to know why anyone would forbid marriage.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
<3<3 God will help even when minds and emotions are uncertain.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m so sorry, girl… thank you for keeping us updated. I’ll continue praying for her and your family. 💕💕
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is your current project about?
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Since Ellette clears 500 words every time she breathes, I’m going to do one plank for every 5000 words she writes.
🤣
I am pausing this topic. I have roughly 100 planks to complete.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
My mom does have cancer, so yeahh…
it’s scary :/
but I know God’s got it and I’m trusting Him and I’m okay for now <3 thanks for praying everyone!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay okay okay okay okay, hold your horses Miss Giselle. *ahem*
I don’t know if you know this, but that would be a 300 page manuscript. Even if you were a confident writer who doesn’t pause to think, you would still have to write alllll day and you would probably have to be a professional typist in order to not get carpal tunnel…[Read more]
- Load More
