@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @grcr @esther-c @theducktator @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-lol
Violet Iris resistance group!!
(not all of the characters on this board are shown or even mentioned in Freedom’s Fire…shhh…that’s for later books🫢🤫🤭)

-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
So I like the idea of a marriage themed dystopia, but I do have some questions because some of this doesn’t make sense and could be cleared up. Can I ask a few things?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool, I listened to it while writing.
I’m still tinkering away at this! but casually. And I actually have to write future scenes before posting the next bit because of all the plot threads, deaths, etc etc etc.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Actually I haven’t seen any story use objectification as the protagonist’s flaw, that would be kind of cool. Lots of rough growth, but cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohh *sneaks in* this is the marriage story right? If you post a section where the characters explain why marriage is banned versus discouraged, I’d like to read it. I liked the first scene you shared too.
Also I had to meme-ify this 😅

But no one’s perfect at the beginning of a book, it’s a good story idea to see someone grow…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr You’re welcome! 💜 The uniform looks really good!!
@ellette-giselle You’re welcome! 💜
Man, that drawing makes me tear up when I think about him.
i miss him so much😭😭 -
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae Just sent the PDF y’all’s ways! :3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
😍
I love his hair!! The shading and colors are really good and the uniform is so accurate!
Thanks! 😊
I was actually really scared about the uniform lol -
freedom replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
wow congrats!
Thank you!💜
Hey sorry I didn’t say more, I replied late and I had to go to bed. 😅 Anyway it’s nice to meet you!
Totally understand! No need to apologize, haha XD It’s nice to meet you too!!
Cool, another homeschooler! I used to be homeschooled but now I’m in high school. (my moms choice)
Ah, I see. Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator GIRLLLLL😂😂🤣😆
You just made my day😭😭
AHHH I LOVE ALL OF THE FREEDOM’S FIRE MEMES!!!!
hcdhdisubhohdzsj
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Poor Riker😅
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
😍
I love his hair!! The shading and colors are really good and the uniform is so accurate!
🤩🤩
He looks so sweet and gentle. I love the coloring and the small details on his uniform! The expression is so fitting and he looks so good😭😭
🤩😂
That smile!! XD I love his hair and the side profile,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I love that splish splash one! 😂😂
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
IT IS CRAZY COLD RIGHT NOW. Gah I’m freezing!!! 🥶
-
How cold? It’s 50 something here, and I’m frigid.
-
It’s like 48 here! 🥶🥶
-
Haha it’s 37 here I win!
(Jk)-
Yikes!! lol
-
-
-
-
Do you like being cold or hot?
-
I like to be cold. But not too cold. 😅
-
What about you?
-
Cold is always better. You can always add more layers if you are cold. Doesn’t work quite as well when you are hot….
-
For real!! XD XD
-
I agree completely.
-
-
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay cool
I just realized several people owe Marcel or want to say sorry for something. I tried to even it out with the demon fight, but I don’t think this is ever going to stop unless he stops doing things for other people. 😂
Hehehehe, repressed romantic emotions.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay Shadow, I’m not going to move after this until you’re good to go. 🙂
Barnes
“Good,” she replied to Tenz.
Hugo began to stir. He stretched, and sat up, casually tracing the hearth with the tip of his foot. He reminded Barnes of a stray cat who used to haunt her front porch – grateful for the warmth, but undeniably exploiting…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Good choice.
Awesome, thank you! *Sees the cookie box is already empty* *Refills it with caramel popcorn*
It’s difficult to make this scene clear, because it is confusing from the character’s perspective. He is supposed to not know why this is happening. So… yeah. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle and maybe? @raxforge
I’m confused, are we still in the basement or is something happening?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow got some hybrid info for you!
- Hybrids of human/anything else usually look like whatever species the non-human parent was, but often with something small missing. Or, conversely, they can be like humans with a few subtle clues of their other parent’s species. Example: Huntress and Scout. Huntress is effectively a full Changeling, but…
- Load More
