@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hiiii stranger that I totally don’t text every day😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so I can’t share the finished cover bc y’know I’m waiting until I finish the whole thing XD but here’s the lineart for the cover of my fantasy scifi wip OLH.
It cuts off bc the drawing is huge and my scanner i tiny lol.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal @raxforge @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone else
Hear yee hear yee roleplayers of the character castle!
Is there a group on here that’s fairly active (or just not dead) and could use an extra character or two? I can be on maybe every other day. I think my old group dissolved and moved on lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I get burnout at specific points and get stuck. I actually made it all the way to 48k once, and then scraped and replotted the whole thing. The big thing that’s helped me get over the hurdles is well, actually using all the ideas I have stored up. I tend to write things down like wouldn’t it be cool to have… idk, a romance…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Of course!
Yeah, I get that. It sounds like a good strategy though because I tend to get burnout about 15k in and then end up stopping. 😔 Maybe once I get my side one going I’ll try that.
Here’s the main one! XD
Noa Montero has spent half her life traveling on her pilot father’s starship, the Annora, across the Feder…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my emails is inkedbycorvuss@gmail.com. It’s new so hopefully I remember to check it lol!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! : D
Ok, sounds about right.
XD you mean me?? I guess I can sheepishly take that title 🤗
Hey that’s not what I meant! 😂 I meant I wanted a update on how much you are enjoying gravity falls, not that you needed to update to a new show! Have you finished? Is it still really good? What’s your favorite thing about it so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for all the tags and info Rae! I appreciate it!
I’ll have to look into rejoining the character castle. I think my old group has probably dissolved lol.
Great! Wyoh is such a pain XD
XD wow that sounds like chaos.
Hi! Nice to meet you, I go by Min around here.
I have a post that introduces me if you want to look at it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey! I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well, but I’m really glad you found a doctor! Hopefully he can help you even if the recovery process is slow. I’ll be praying for you ❤️
I haven’t been toooo active on here, but I try haha. Pretty busy with school, and my sister’s soccer season is just ending but I’ve been going to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle There’s a button at the top of the forum next to favorite marked subscribe. If you click it, you’ll get notifs for all the posts. 😉
@rae Praying for you, girl!!
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Tags:
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kielah-h @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @power @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @ellette-giselle @theshadow @esther-c @arcticanimals @theducktator
idk the new people, so I’m just going to tag everyone who was online recently XD pls fill it in and tag more if you see fit, thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
lol love the poem
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey guys,
I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since I first joined kp, lol. I’ve finished my AA degree too, I guess it really has been awhile.
Can somebody tell me what all is going on here? Are roleplays active? Like what’s the news? I only get on like once a week and I’m not keeping up with all the new people. If I haven’t formally met you yet,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww that’s a shame.
The ones you got are cool though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no I never said I liked what was in there. I just mean that like if it had been an ordinary horror or fantasy story, not a romance, it probably still wouldn’t have been good for Christians to read (cause of all the paranormal creatures and stuff, blah), but at least it wouldn’t be smut and probably wouldn’t have driven half a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome! I’m liking the Marvel drawings. The others are great too, but y’know, I’m not as familiar with them cause they’re your original characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll the green ember one!!
oh and yes….I think “oh, there certainly aren’t THAT kind of people in the world” and then I take one look at the internet and am like “yep, there are, and they’re worse than I imagined”
I’m glad there are nice sites like here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooof
worse than Twilight????
Somehow I thought that was nearly impossible to do without sacrificing all that makes a story. I mean like twilight has all that stuff, but a few of the story concepts are almost salvageable if they were in a completely different, better written story.
- Load More
