@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrant (w/ Ilahna and Everett)
At Ilahna’s warning, Klethen turned to see a light illuminating four dark forms clad in armor. They were moving closer, ominous in the darkness.
It was clear they were not friendly.
Klethen weighed the options in his mind. Run, or stay and hope they would not be killed. The c…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Also, @hybridlore, thank you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s good. Glad you’re ok.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @whalekeeper @rae @theducktator
Thanks for the prayers, everyone. ☺️ We’re still alive. And safe.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-t0rres
I also failed to mention in Everett’s description that he has bad eyesight and most things look fuzzy and unclear yet refuses to do something about it.
Yeah, that’s me. Lol :p
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes
Everyone slumped, and hesitated to do anything. The three medieval individuals still ate silently. Reid comforted his brother, who would surely need a lot of monitoring during this adventure, and Hugo still sat alone by the fire. Even the food hadn’t done much good.
This couldn’t go on. Barnes had to take own…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @beth-torres
Ilahna —— Elderstrand (w/ Klethen and Everett)
Ilahna’s heart raced, and she didn’t drop her defenses. Suddenly, she could sense more than two minds around her. There was another group, moving closer. Four of them.
Finally, she dropped one of her Strings, allowing her to speak.
“We’re not alone.”
She…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, I always try to judge when someone is writing a roleplay or not, you can pretty much tweak it to a science.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here’s a start, anticipate that Marcel is able to vault them over the wall
Marcel — Edge of Everstrand
“The city is called Everstrand,” Sara said. Her gaze flickered over the word a few times, as if thinking about something.
They headed for the city. Sara and Ellis still hadn’t shared much about themselve…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No worries, girl. My character’s not the most … extroverted… 😅 so I don’t know if she would step into that leader role. She’s fine just taking a backseat while I practice her POV 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m working on it rn 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay… *Bits lip* Yeah, I’ll do it, I don’t like to take up too much space in a group because it might bother people who want to write, but I can flesh out everything if you like. Give me half an hour.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Whaley, I don’t mind if you want to do it. 😊 Then @jonas can add the npcs in, and Loopy can go next?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
How’s your mom doing?? 💕💕 I’ve been praying for y’all!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I remember what that feels like, we had a ton of tornado warnings when I was little. I prayed <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr Praying!! 🙏
@highscribeofaetherium Love your signature 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, I keep missing you 😅
Yeah, I get what you’re saying. It’s a fine line between knowing God is ultimately in control of who comes to believe in Him, but also knowing that He wants to use us to lead others to Him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, I think it would be best for the Marcel-Sara-Fel-Ellis group to get into the city soon, so if any of you want to RP us going in, that would be best. I don’t want to carry us in because I’ve written a lot in our group, but if you want me to, I can.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would say Christian Fantasy YA. The classification system nowadays is not really about content and mostly about the age of the protagonist, as MANY YA books now have graphic violence, extreme language, and sexual content but are still classified as YA because the main character is a teen or young adult. Some libraries also have…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m praying.
- Load More
