@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No worries. Have fun. I’ll be eagerly awaiting your return. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle You’re so secretive! What are you hiding? 🤨 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Something is going to happen to Eric and Asher… 😢 Am I right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
More, please?! You can’t leave me with this:
Something was about to happen that would change everything.
And then not say what it is!! 😤
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @anyone-else-idk
For anyone that’s tagged me in things, I’ll try to respond to some of y’all’s various replies/questions/things here on KP sometime hopefully soon. Life has been busy (I’ve finished what I hope to be the ✨final✨…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a pretty good addition to the scene! I don’t think that deviated from your story’s voice at all.
You’ll see. Then you will understand why other readers are mad at him. It wasn’t pretty.
Hehe, okay.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
even if it is his fault she was captured in the first place.
How did that happen exactly? Was it more of an ignorant blunder, or?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you. If you weren’t playing the advocate, would you take Ellette’s side?
I simply mean what I described. 👍 I’m not sure how it compares with the rest of your feedback discussions… I have very little context. XD
He he.
My mind reading powers are impeccable.
Thanks for the link by the way! I can’t guarantee I’ll read it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
My brother is in Challenge 2, I am the frazzled senior trying to help him learn logic, debate, and Latin. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, to be honest, I don’t know a lot of pree-teens who like to play dress-up and repeat whatever their sister tells them to say.
Good point. XD My siblings are a lot more willing to do stuff, but these are kids between the ages of 8 and 13. They still like to play “wolf fight” and “Indians.”
The funniest thing is, my most r…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sadly, my biggest two never got filmed because that was the year all my guy actors were done dressing up and repeating lines. lol.
They were too cool for school, huh? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
also yeah, we don’t know anything about Timothy’s home life at the time of the letter, so he might’ve been single (especially considering Paul doesn’t say something like “oh say hi to your family for me” in either letter)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
(I’m trying to decern if the verses are saying that the Elder must be a husband and father, or if they are saying that if he is married, he should be married to only one wife and if he is a father, he must manage his household well. I know Paul was not married and did not have children, but he was an apostle and missionary. I d…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you guys want to try joining up with another small group?
Aw, Barnes is trying to be the comforting grandmother to everyone!
*Gasp* How dare you, she isn’t even forty yet! 😂 I get what you mean. Honestly she would be a pretty grumpy grandma. The grandma who complains about kids but gives them cookies all the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah the way I gasped😭 that was perfect for what I’ve been planning for Dylan’s character arc 🤭
“…Love?” someone asked.
“Yes, my dear, delectable Dylan.”
And you’re such a good writer girl!! I love reading this!! 🤩
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I am the asker, lol. I’m just gauging interest in using a screenwriting format. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Has anyone tried writing a screenplay? Or wants to?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sometimes I can give a kid an ‘adult’ responsibility and they snap out of crying. I don’t know if that would work here, Rae, but she’s trying. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Barnes
“I was thinking we start down this corridor along the edge of the castle, and scour the place for clues and people,” Barnes told Percival.
The group waited a few minutes for Reid to calm his brother, who remained stubbornly curled up. He was still agitated.
Barnes was used to people who looked much younger than their…[Read more]
- Load More

Oh, I’m so sorry! I’ll be praying that you feel better soon! Happy early Thanksgiving, and congrats on your maybe final edit!! 💕💕
@hybridlore Thank you so much for the prayers and congratulations💜
Good for you!!! I can’t wait for it to be out!
Oh no! I had that a few months ago! It lasted FOREVER! I’ll be praying. It’s miserable.
Oh that sounds super fun! If the short film ever goes online send me a link. I’d love to see it.
@ellette-giselle Thank you for the prayers💜 And I’m glad you’re excited!! ✨
I’ll keep that in mind😉✨💜
Ooof. You have my prayers. Pneumonia isn’t fun. Try to get a lot of rest. *Offers a cup of tea and a pillow*
Awesome news about the 2nd book!
Hey, it’s good to see you! ❤️🥲 I’ve missed seeing the Queen of Emojis and HistFic. 👑📖
Ugh. Walking Pneumonia hit my sisters a month ago. It’s frustrating when the cough won’t go away or even do anything other than bruise your throat. I’ll be praying for you. *Adds honey to the tea* Honestly, we all need to rest sometimes. It’s okay to take your…[Read more]
@freed_and_redeemed I’ll be praying!
Aw man, that does NOT sound fun. 😣 I’ll be praying for your quick recovery!! 🫶🏻
Ohh no, I’ll be praying for you, too.
And aay!! That’s exciting about your book!
Happy early Thanksgiving! 😊
I’m so sorry that sounds so rough!! I’ll def be praying girl 🫶🏻 We love ya!
And congrats on the final stage of the editing process!!!! I’m sooo excited for you!!! ❤️