@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
I didn’t even realize other teenagers/adults even liked that show 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal This sounds like a super cool idea! Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll participate this time—I’m already not really keeping up with the fantasy RP—but I may check in on it to watch what happens.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr Praying as well!! *virtual hug* 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, Ninjago. #GiveColeAFocusSeason
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree with Linus that you should only have a few split groups. I personally don’t mind having groups over one large group. That would be one way to divide your characters so they each get a unique perspective in a unique plot thread.
This is a very common way to handle multiple protagonists. Series like Stormlight Archive and Redwall do this…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
Oh my goodness 😨😱 that is, like, my worst fear. I’m extremely paranoid that either I’ll do something like that on accident, or autocorrect w…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
My brother just accidentally gave me the plot twist idea of the century. I need emotional help here – both my stories have freakish endings now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae Nice, I like it. Always liked that historical event, it reminds me of how people in the Civil War had to fight against their own relatives. It shows how some Germans saw other human beings in the trenches, and managed to relate to them, which is a really brave thing to do in a war.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @rae @raxforge @jonas @grcr @hybridlore
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
The hand motions were a little unfamiliar, but Marcel could guess from Leon’s expression that they weren’t in any immediate danger.
Marcel made the same hand motion. “We’re good.”
He was slightly dissatisfied with the answer, since Felicity and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t test me. I’ll target you next! 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @jonas @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel strained, trying to listen to Leon’s reply. Something was very wrong with his ears. Hopefully it wasn’t permanent. The buzzing had escalated into a high-pitched siren.
“Monsters… Huge…” Then Leon shook his head.
Marcel winced and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
😈
…
NOOO *Whams you with a giant ball of snow* *Now you’re rolling down the hill*
@you +6 snowballs 💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Still following <3*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @grcr @hybridlore @jonas
Marcel — Elderstrand (wsome of Group 1)
Felicity said something to him, but her voice sounded like a faint buzz underwater. No matter, she was clearly leaving, and a bunch of the group followed close behind.
Marcel watched the white braids fly off, brow furrowed in worry. He…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, @the_lost-journal messed up your tag in my post 👆
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost_journal
You guys didn’t even know I was taking a break from KP!
I kind of knew, I saw you hadn’t been very active recently, but I wasn’t sure if it was an ‘official’ break, or if you were just busy. Anyway, glad you’re back 🙂
I love this idea! I think I’ll join, depending on how fast this moves. December is pretty busy for me so i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree with what hybrid and highscribe said. Definitely consider the length and genre of your book first. If your novel is only going to be 60-70k, I would definitely hesitate adding more POV characters cuz then they each only get 10-15k each and that’s really not a lot in the big scheme of things.
Also consider if each c…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no, my prayers will definitely be with you and your family. 🙏🏻 Sending virtual hugs your way! 🫂💕
“fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from…[Read more]
- Load More

All he did was play some Dune music on his computer. XD