@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty oooh I completely forgot about this forum. Maybe next time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep!
also, I got back to working on that fanfic I shared with you. They FINALLY released that one last lore comic!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I think so yeah lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure! (: I use an art program called procreate, but this is probably possible on other programs too. I make two copies of the photo and overlay one on top of the other. I find a way to switch the bottom photo to black and white. Then I erase the parts of the top photo that I want to be uncolored, and merge the top photo into the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*came to see what was having a grand opening*
Oh. Me likey.
*searches phone for saved prompts*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun extra challenge here
Barnes
Percival and Rowan’s voices passed Barnes. She blinked, unable to comprehend what they were saying, eyelids drooping.
The snake began to hiss softly, swaying back and forth. Its scales glittered, fluttering and shifting as it moved. Its eyes clouded over, then turned into a familiar friendly v…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No, sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha well I guess I’ll let you read it when I finish
And then you can go back and read my whole thing *evil chuckle*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is actually a different guy! But I’m glad you like the board. I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true 😁 But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages.
It’s still fun to deviate a little, don’t get me wrong, but we have to keep past lore in mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Happens to me too lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Hmm, okay, I’ll think about it. I always feel like I’m making something ‘canon’ when I roleplay it, even if that’s not true.
Ah, yes. XD Been there, done that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
oh and why I picked those nationalities in specific?
you probably don’t care but I wanted to get it out there lol- I’m of Spanish descent (and my dad had a flamenco album I used to listen to a lot when I was little haha)
- I’ve been to Italy and I’m OBSESSED with their pasta lol
- I’m an American citizen and lived there all my life
- I’ve…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I think letting it be up to the reader is good choice. Me, I can’t see why they’d go back to being human. The way you have your story set up, the different species are a symbol of different nationalities. And I don’t think our cultures will be completely taken away in the new heaven and earth. We’ll be part of one…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry for her tone, she’s a bit frustrated
Barnes
Leo appeared, uninjured and full of energy. He walked up the steps with concern in his eyes. “Where is – are you alright?”
“He’s in there.” Barnes pointed her thumb at the doors. She had resettled herself on her knees, rebuttoning her shirt after checking her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus.
I was secretly hoping we could get back to the school soon. XD We can’t extend the universe this much, it’s just too much of a stretch for the rest of the writers who participate on here. Aaaand Barnes is supposed to be g…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, ofc, use them for whatever you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint That’s what I thought.
What about nonwizards that are still half animal?
also I like how the way you did the switch was inspired by the book of Acts!
- Load More
