@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Steps backwards off porch*
*Snorts*
Every time my class comes across a grammar mistake, we tend to cackle over it for five minutes straight.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Two figures stumbled around the church. Leo and Rory. They were ready to leave, although the younger looked entirely exhausted.
Barnes got up, and gave the two boys a quick look before she faced away. “…Just a moment.”
She ripped off her other sleeve. Pushing her mask up her face, she tore at the sleeve with…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yayy! *Barnes is knocked off balance by the ball and falls to the ground*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YIPPY!
(though Rory won’t think so lol)
Hehe I thought not
oh no! what happened?
I’ve depended too much on arm strength and I have whiplash from trying to grab my opponents. I also have really bad circulation so that isn’t any help. :’)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It might take me a bit to reply because my hands are trembling really bad tonight, but Barnes would really appreciate it. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m here, you can connect with Barnes and get moving together.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, ok, lol! 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
…Do we need more snowballing? I still have ten ready and available for flinging… 😈
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well. I just scrolled through like, ten pages of this to count my snowballs. I think there was eight. I will be writing them up and posting them later.
Sorry I haven’t responded to your KP fanfic sections. It’s about to get interesting, tag me when you finish the next one!
@theducktator Your signature isn’t from Of Fire and Ash, is it?…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What is the strangest reason you have ever had for tearing up?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator lol it’s a stylistic thing, I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, Wyoh didn’t eat those words! You have no idea how glad I am. *sweats*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I have… a lot of feedback. *coughs*
Thank you Linus for giving me access to this story! I have a lot of thoughts and I hope they can be of some use to you! Obviously these are my opinions, so use them as you will. 🙂
Characters:
~ Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Love Tyn. H…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This person was writing a fan fiction about something and went into a research rabbit hole lol

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
saw this in a video about weird analogies and it was too funny to me. I had to share.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
some random memes for you guys:

anyone else had this problem here? or anywhere?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Okay, I’m back.
Ellette does make a good point that it’s not about the images being creepy (trust me, it could be much worse), it’s just that she’s a bit uncomfortable with imagining them when they’re clearly sinful, even if it’s fake.
I can kinda get behind that.
But Whaley also has a point in that no matter what you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Being famous is overrated.
lol for real though
Oh yeah, 2D seems incredibly hard. It’s sad how it’s kind of dying out in the movie industry, but 3D is great too and I feel like people don’t appreciate it as much.
yeah, it is. The only 2D animated movies I’ve seen recently are anime-type.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
