@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a random scene from WIP
Livia and Aubrielle are currently fleeing for their lives, trying to make it to Erstonia…
Glistening sand stretched out for miles…
At first, Livia had thought it was beautiful and mesmerizing, but now she hated it with a passion.
There was sand everywhere.
Sand in her teeth, sand on her tongue, sand in h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Tomatoes are delicious, but, I admit, potatoes are better.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I draw when I should be writing… heh. Here is a new character of mine (
even though I have no business creating any more characters these days…)Kedar Mintz. I like how he turned out so far. 💛

Like usual, ignore the hands. I’m bad at them and I don’t know who’s worse between me and ai. (I’m kidding, ai is worse.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, that scene is so sad! 😥 And yeah, that is kind of creepy. One of my friends who used to live in Germany said that some people in Germany pretend like WW2 never happened–or they don’t believe it did.
Yes, as long as you’re writing, you can throw snowballs!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I read the story. How sad.
What makes me angry is not necessarily that it happened (although that is angering) it’s that people go out of their way to say it didn’t happen. Like what are you gonna get out of that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It happened and people need to know. It shocks me so much when I talk to my peers and I say “Holocaust” and they ask, “what was that?”
WHAT?
How could someone forget stuff like this????
There are monuments to the horrors of living in WW2 Germany in several places where I’m from. Mind you, I’ve never been to one, but I’ve read up…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Note!!
About six months ago, Grace’s adopted sister Julie was diagnosed with cancer again, this time it was stage four. She was married and even had a six-year-old sister, and yet for some reason God had put a timeline on her life.
she has a six year old daughter!! Not a sister
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It might take me a bit to do, though. (CWW frenzy)
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aight, I’ll join with a couple. I made them up this last week for a project and I’d like to mess around with them. 👍 Their names are Pilgrim and Izzy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow very.
I’m glad you like Huntress as a character! I honestly didn’t expect too many people to care all that much about her. She’s one of my favorite characters I’ve created so far, so…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you guys so much for the encouragement! I honestly didn’t know how you guys would react to a fanfic including faith in it (I even asked my best friend if this was something you’re allowed to do lol)
And to answer your concerns Keilah (which by the way thank you for mentioning them cause I needed to thin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint here ya go!
Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
They were all pretty good.
Were there any character(s) you struggled to connect with? What could make them more engaging?
Nope, not that I remember.
Did Alan and the other character’s motivations and actions feel be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae I’ve read of several other characters in Baron’s position….
They’re always interesting, if not a little sad.
Which of your stories is he from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow yeah it would be HARD
plus I’m not great at dynamic character posing
Sometimes I wanna post a scene or two for some of the other artists on here to draw and see their takes on it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow lol you’re good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow yeah I have like zero ideas for what they’d sing (or she’d sing and he’d accompany her), I just let her bother him lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh oh oh!! Does my writing for CWW count for my snowballs!…??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
A whipped cream gun? 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, so wait! I was going back in the history and I couldn’t find where people said that stuff! I know Power and Elishavet did, and you of course with Write or Die! but where did all the other stuff come from?
- Load More
