@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayers for my family and my aunt’s family please.
They (my aunt and uncle) had to put down one of their dogs that they’d had for about ten years. I won’t go into the reasons why, but just pray for comfort for them, because they really didn’t want to do it. Pray for our family as well. We took care of the dogs for three years when my aunt and unc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh that’s cool!
Charries with unique mutations and all that are fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That analogy about being “the little kid on the Minecraft server that everyone gives stuff to”?
I’m almost an adult and I’m still basically that kid on the server I’m in, cause I’m new and the server’s been up for YEARS.
So yeah, I know how that feels.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yalllll the spies won 😭😭😭😭😭
I don’t know how… didn’t we write more words?? XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Same. I love coffee (even though I seem to be immune to caffeine? It’s weird).
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m coming back repetitively. This is creme de la creme.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I have a girl friend who does not like chocolate. 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s cool!@koshka
I’m in the middle of some videos I have to watch to get a driver’s license sometime in the near future, and they’re dreadfully…dreadful. Especially since I’m not desensitized to stuff at all…
I KNOW.
I was only 14 when I joined, so you’re really not much younger than most people in the forum.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
You know what, we could probably host our own CWW kind of thing here on KP if we set a deadline, divided into teams, and did a bit of sprinting and such……..
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
this was a horrible idea! Now I truly am the younger brother who is playin with an unplugged controller! Or the little kid on a Minecraft server that everyone just gives diamond stuff…
this was a really bad idea… Welp :[…….
Naw, don’t feel that way! This is a forum for young adults, and you happen to be one, just like the rest…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for trying to look for another forum! But additionally, don’t worry too much. :] We don’t want a stressed Kefa on our hands. That time is a loooong ways away, at least 12 years for me. By then, I’m sure we will have some idea of what to do. I have a dad who has worked on website creation for years, and that is just my…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I believe the max age on here is 30, so even I have 12 years left. (And KP seems to barely even be moderated anymore, so who knows if anyone will ever actually get kicked off.)
But sure thing! If I ever join another writing forum, I’ll let you know.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll keep my eyes open for something like that, but I don’t think we’ll have to worry too much. Last I checked, KPs age limit was like thirty… and even if people are in their early twenties, it’ll take quite some time to get to there. 🙂💛
- Load More

We do have a topic for sprinting somewhere.