@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
May I ask why?
Sure! We do church from home because God called us away from our last one. There were several unbiblical things going on in the last one that my family doesn’t agree with (issues I that haven’t really ask my parents enough about or remember well). So until God leads us to a new church, we are growing in him from hom…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
No problem! 🙃
And as one of my friends said “Me and my family are non-denominational… which is basically a denomination soooo…. I don’t know.”
lol yeah 😄
If you don’t have a denomination, do you still go to church?
No, we don’t go to church. We fellowship from home. 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hm an interesting set of questions. My answers will be kinda boring because I’m not in any denomination, but I’ll answer anyway because why not lol 😄😄
1. What is your denomination?
As I said, I am not a part of any denomination. I’m not non-denominational either because in a sense that is a denomination too, you know. 😅 I asked my mom what we we…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As you should be.
Really?? Honestly I was kind of self-conscious about it and concerned that it didn’t make sense, so thank you so much!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I would love a dragon too lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I actually don’t have a blog! I’ve heard some really advice from bloggers though, so I’ll share that with you when I get the time. :))
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s a river. It goes into the forest.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My character, Kefa’s characters, and two of Jonas’ characters are on a boat on a river with some NPCs. They’re leaving the city.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll I assume you’re familiar with my creatures then.
now you’ll have to get Rae to draw that XD. I would, but I don’t know what you look like and I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna reveal your face to some random on the internet. That’d be all kinds of weird.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator the memes lolll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge aaaaa I knew it!
what color scales do you think you’d have? green? bluish? brown? gray?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the-lost_journal
Aww I’m sorry, I get it <3
Hope your day gets better, praying for you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Also to you three, I had a rough day (Also to anyone who reads this) So if, in advance, if I snap at anyone on here, I am so so so so os osososooossososososo sorry! I hope that won’t happen, and I hope I don’t upsets anyone…. But that usually does happen, so I am going to take a break until tomorrow or until I feel better! <3
ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore I play in both survival and creative! I have worlds for both.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge YES.
Also like Ducktator said, you start them and never finish them.
That fanfic I shared with Rae? It’s the first one I’ve finished completely in probably years. to the point of having a second draft, which is the one I let her read.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c awww poor doggy! That’s sad.
- Load More

