@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty Weird how it’s saying it didn’t tag me. I got the notification on the first tag.
I might do this story, but I might not, cause it’s kinda hard for me to get an idea fast, especially for such an abstract concept.
Also….I mean…if you read the one I posted for the “story of a scar” challenge, you’ll see how bad I am at making short…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
To clarify, I meant incorrect, not morally wrong.
OHHH okay that makes way more sense!!!!!! I totally see your point!!
I do talk to God somewhat casually, but I also call him God and say amen. XD So I get what you’re saying about how He wants to be involved with our lives, and I have been taught that. I’ve also been taught that He…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That feeling when you’re reading an Answers in Genesis book, and don’t get me wrong, they’re great, but sometimes that writing team NEEDS a couple more editors……
I go through a section and I’m like “Mr. author, you could’ve said that in ten words and it woulda been just as impactful, but you used two whole sentences, and because of that it kind…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I could talk about my magic system for hours, but I will leave it at that unless anyone would like to know more XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your system like? What is the concept behind it? And are there any problems to share? (Well, as my friend says, we all have problems… But this is specifically for magic problems. :p)
SOOOO
The only magic in my story is bad magic, used by the villains (Pythonos) (I do have characters with special abilities/powers, but I do…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I FEEL SO UNDERSTOOD
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAs you should be…XDXD
It’s very fun, you should hahaha
I do really love fall vibes too, *shrugs*
Glad I’m not the only one hahaha!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Common mistake. I’m used to it though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thanks!
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
lolllll
I’ve never called one of my charries “baby.” It was honestly a huge stretch to call…[Read more]
-
Enid and
Stepheroni and Cheese are now friends 1 year, 8 months ago -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve heard that there are basically three factors that make a character like-able: how “nice” of a person they are, competence (or alternatively, proactivity), and sympathy.
Of those, sympathy is the closest to relatability, but you can sympathize with someone who is in a completely different situation than you’ve ever been in. I d…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I could fangirl all day over Secret of the Wings. Except that would bother people, so I choose not to. (You’re welcome, random people around me.)
-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, so it’s still floating around your brain like you just discovered it. I can totally see that working as a soft magic system. Is this something you want to solidify more, or is it goig to be fantastically random? (Either is great. ;])
trash griffins
I am also interested
-
Enid replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Love the genderbent Smee
I choked on my own breathing 🤣😭
It makes me so sad they didn’t do it. I think there might be a book series out or releasing which is written about Tinker Academy. That’s all I’ve heard. I found a fun video essay about it on YouTube, but haven’t finished it. Tinkerbell was such a thing for me as…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness, have you ever heard of the Tinkerbell movie that never finished production? It was called Tinker Academy or something, and rumor has it, it was going to be steampunk themed. I can’t believe they didn’t make it.
-
Enid replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
(YES HE IS LIKE IN HIS TWENTIES. LOVE ME A HOT VILLAIN ROFL)
GIIIIRRL the darkness has overtaken yoouu… 🤣🤣
-
Enid replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooohh funsies! Tinkerbell is such a favorite of mine, and I like the boots you gave her on the moodboard. It looks very accurate to her character if you took the story in a more serious fantasy direction.
Oh, I just noticed the crocodile. Hehehehehe.
-
Enid replied to the topic Going Back To An Old WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Starts laughing* *Tries to catch up with you*
-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tagging people I seem to remember using magic before. I’m not sure if y’all are the right people, I apologize if you aren’t. @godlyfantasy12 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009
-
Enid started the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Magic systems are such a struggle sometimes. Sometimes it’s something as simple as the elemental power of fire, and sometimes it is something as complicated as the periodic table of elements. They are so fun, and yet so hard to get right. XD
This is a topic to branch off the new world-building topic, so @raxforge , I dedicate this to you, and to…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Going Back To An Old WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah girl. Look at me. *Presses face into the screen* That’s a full 50,000 words. That’s no simple feat. 🥰 And you actually have words on the page which can be edited and made into something even better! It’s not like you’re working with an empty document here, this is a seriously already finished first draft.
- Load More
