@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Slides in smoothly* *Trips and falls*
Hugo
Snapping his book shut, Hugo picked up a metal box from under the nearby coffee table and strode over to an older student nearby. The student was on all fours, searching for something.
“Is this what you’re looking for?” Hugo asked cheerfully. “It must have dropped and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Any updates??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper (I think you were the one who asked this? 😅)
No, I don’t normally get that emotional when I write. Honestly, I’m not that much of an emotional person in general though. I can only think of one scene recently (in the past few months) that made me (decently..?) emotional. That I wrote.
It’s probably more often with books and movie…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sure!!
Are y’all SERIOUS?? That was soo confusing! XD “Whalekeeper tagged you in a status update…”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait wait wait waittttt…Was I not the first one to come up with that nickname???
*coughs*
You were!!!!
And I loved it so much that I decided to use it XDXDXD
…
It made me laugh when you said it and so I decided that this scene was the perfect one to use it in…lol!
-
Esther replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*subscribinggg*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also Dante is quite cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator ikr?
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Interesting topic idea! I wish I could read through everyone’s replies but I neither have the time nor energy for that right now. 😅 but I will take the time to reply!
What is your denomination?
I grew up Independent Baptist, but the church we go to now is non-denominational (although their doctrines align pretty closely with B…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww, oh my word I love that so much!!! 🤣🥰
and the sooner you stop staring at Marky Boy, the better.
Wait wait wait waittttt…Was I not the first one to come up with that nickname???
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Still praying for him. <33
-
Esther replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t worldbuild 🫣
I meannn….techincally yes since I’m creating my character’s own personal world, but it’s contemporary so I get to put them in real places 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I should be able to participate this time around!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin Together we shall rule the Kingdom of Pen, as one.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is disastrous in the best way.
Hehe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What the………
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
