@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome! Looking forward to book 2!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator RIP pennies.
Although I heard the reason was because copper and zinc and whatever else they were using to make ’em was getting too expensive for a coin whose value is 1 cent.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Super creepy, but interesting! Is this the entirety of the story, or is there going to be more? Either way, the mystery remains effective: if there’s more, than this is effective for piquing the reader’s interesting; if not, the questions it leaves unanswered are intriguing in and of themselves. I also liked your use of repetition.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. Even though you said you didn’t like this first chapter much, I think it has potential. It introduces the characters and their world pretty well. It is a very short chapter. Is that normal throughout the book, or is this the exception? It’s fine to have shorter chapters, but I think it might…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c Gotcha! A P.S. would be fun, but it might lessen the impact of the ending, so it depends on what you do. As it is right now, it doesn’t scream “actual letter” to me. It’s kind of like a thank-you-note (not exactly, but I don’t know how else to explain it.) or just a note. With a word count as short as yours, that’s fine, but maybe it’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow hmmmm….Interesting! we’ll have to see where it goes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
My drawing from two days ago turned into a sort of comic. My favorite part is for some reason the feathers flying around the sound effect.
I was gonna say “slight unrealistic blood warning” then I realized my camera barely picked it up lol

Gonna use it as an illustration for my fic, specifically this scene:
…we sprinted past the window,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin yesss I remember those!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow lol they’re nothing like each other but hey, that works.
@the_lost-journal funny enough I don’t find those guy names ugly.
They make me think of grumpy old men, but not necessarily in an “ugly” kinda way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww that’s cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Thanks!! Oh yes, that was so hard! I was going to keep it lighthearted and goofy, and then I was like, Hold on. And tried something a little different. 😛
Ummm… a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, question. Is there an RP on here that I could randomly stuff some characters into, or is now not a good time?
Well, as @hybridlore alluded to, there is the character adventure RP. You would be totally welcome to join, although the it has been pretty much inactive recently. (Also, in case it would affect you, we do have a c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow, that was creepy. I guess I don’t like horror. But it was pretty well-written, I think. It was cool how you tied the ending into the beginning.
If you want feedback faster in the future, I would tag people, otherwise your post gets buried underneath all the other topics and we have to go scrolling for it. Although, if you e…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolol! I would ask @jonas since he’s the leader of the Adventure one. I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure @whalekeeper would know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Also, are you planning to add a name at the top?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s not my art btw…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And this is them in “modern” times (that is, at the time the story takes place)

Kinda surprised no one threw in a joke about these guys aging badly. Apart from Old Heavy, at least, who’s not shown in this picture but basically looks like the version above with gray hair instead of black.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
For context, here’s his squad if you weren’t familiar with them. This is them when they were younger and the main team fighting.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Kinda random, but I wasn’t sure where else to ask this cause it technically is a drawing-related question: What did you guys imagine Old Hunter to be like? Did you have a specific appearance in mind for him when you read about him?
I was thinking of drawing him interrogating Huntress as an illustration for the fanfic, and I…[Read more]
- Load More
