@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow here ya go, I finished the illustration a day or two ago!

Old Hunter is based off a copperhead snake! He has a scar cutting under his right eye, across his nose, and then just stopping over his left one, and probably a couple smaller scars on the left side of his face. I tried to make him look Sniper-like but still be his own…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins you’re welcome!!!
and yep! should be done and posted later today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Your welcome, and that would be so cool, it would add even more depth to Huntress and that point in the story.
dangggggg that’s a superb idea, I’m gonna go add that now
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the scar on Leo’s face, and the shading is AMAZING.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh man that art looks awesome!! I love it!
nahh it’s something different, although I did adapt many of my concepts for the dragons and the sci-fi galaxy concept into it.
I did do some Star Wars dragon art today though! I gotta finish the background before I post it though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! I approved it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to be able to submit something!!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m a sucker for the Aussie accent, lol.
Me too lolllllll
I’d probably react the exact same way in that situation haha.
what is it about them that we Americans find so fascinating??
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Y’all were talking about British and Australian exclamations and it reminded me of something that happened recently…
So we have friends who are Australian, but their dad is the only one who actually naturally has the accent. I’m a sucker for the Aussie accent, lol. And I was talking with him one time and with some…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, one thing I just thought of; we don’t really care about the characters’ families since we haven’t met them yet. Maybe it would be a good idea to lengthen the first chapter by showing Jack and Elina getting home and seeing their parents and siblings.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
This chapter does a good job building up the suspense! The only thing I would say is yeah, Ellette has a point. These girls seem to be so mean for no real reason that I can guess at yet. It makes them feel flatter, rather than like actual people who have motives and stuff for their actions. Their ultimate goal, especially in a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Lit teacher: “…So after I punch their lights out, I reply…”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thaliu. I liked the feel together.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
lol. I guess that’s what happens when we both read the same book…
Which world was it?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s cool! Lol it’s funny cuz I was just thinking that a painting magic system would go good with one of my worlds. It’s not even the first time this has happened XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
anyone heard about the Duolingo bird being dead?
y’know, the mascot for the language lessons app?
well, me and my brother, we think we know who’s responsible….

Maybe I shouldn’t have brought up what the Duo bird does to people who don’t do their lessons when my characters were listening……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Sometimes I draw stuff for friends too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool!
- Load More


I want context.😂
She was talking about Pride and Prejudice. I don’t remember exactly. I’ll try and look over the class recording and find exactly what she was talking about.