@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolll 😂😂
The Aussies I know are actually redheads…
(Bro… I wonder if Andrew is stalking our conversation, seeing as he’s an Aussie 🤭)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow yes! I definitely will!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
forgive me for my strangeness btw, it’s 8:40 at night where I am and I’m sitting in a car with nothing else to do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Hunter, too. He’s in all technicality not from our world, and if he were he’d be from New Zealand, not Australia, but it’s close enough. There are simps for this guy left and right.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, the accent is one thing, and another is how we Americans romanticize literally every other country’s inhabitants…..

Take one good look at Sniper and tell me he’s not a prime specimen, and he’s not the only one. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal lolllll is he French?
@esther-c true, true. Standard Americans don’t have much of an accent. You’ve got the southerners, and a couple of the New York/Massachusetts people have got something, but the vast majority of us, nothin’.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks so much better! I love that we got to see their family now. I feel like I know the characters so much better already.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
what is it about them that we Americans find so fascinating??
I have no idea 😂 I guess Americans just have a boring flat accent so we like to hear something different 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel bad saying this because a couple others have said the same thing, but I can’t submit a story this time. 😭😭 School and other responsibilities took priority over writing these past couple of weeks and I wasn’t able to get much done. 😣 I’m so sorry!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m really really sorry… I wasn’t able to come up with an idea for the prompt, so I don’t have anything. 😑😓 sorry…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae yeah we’ll just have to wait until everyone else agrees to have their characters leave.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh that sounds interesting! I agree with @hybridlore, you should at least write a synopsis or something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I love that soo much!! That was always so sad to me. I didn’t know C. S. Lewis told everyone what happened to her afterward!
You should totally write it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I re-read the whole series a couple months ago.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh a good Narnia fanfic is always welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah I don’t have any money for presents either.
my stuffed caterpillar I married 9 years ago.
lollll i feel a tiny bit better about my slight crush on a (human) video game character now.Âwhat’s the caterpillar’s name? how old were you when you did this?
also your signature, it’s from that one book where dolphins are like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae haha now I want to have a scene of just the two of them
hey, maybe they’ll be the last two around the fire? Like everyone else decides they’re knackered and go off to their cabins, and then Silvanus and Sniper are the only two left and are kinda forced to talk to each other.
lol that conversation would get crazy. Especially since the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
