@abigail-m
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been wondering the same thing. I haven’t heard about any changes or seen any announcements. Granted, I haven’t been very active either.
Most of the crew that was active when I started isn’t around much anymore. The activity is mostly carried on by the latest members. I haven’t seen Isabelle or Kaitlyn or Natalie or Gracie…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian @folith-feolin oh I totally get those things.
I’m totally out on the “Other stuff” u mention that ppl put in on the side. Such as language, and…well other immoral things (we’ll leave it at that) because it’s just completely unnecessary and honestly it just shows bad writing.
As for the other parts, wether it be viole…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lastin dunno what’s going on with the articles and stuff but there’s tons of new ppl now!!! We’re just hanging and chatting l, discussing our WIPs, sharing them, giving advice, doing roleplays, having fun, giving critiques, discussing issues with our WIPs or concerns, etc. the forum is pretty active every day with all the new membe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@foltih-feolin wow…that’s a ton! Y’all have really thought this out a lot (I mean I have with my series as well but it’s hard to put into words if that makes sense…
@otherworldyhistorian thank you for the tips! Those are very helpful!
Yea, I have plenty of time, it’s just procrastination and not doing it, to be honest.
You both seem to have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka nope ur RP works great!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry that took so long to post.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Here’s a quick RP. Disregard it if it doesn’t fit, I won’t mind. =) My imagination just had to be satisfied.
The Twins
A feverish heat pulsed from the redhead now standing beside him. Fire flickered in the youth’s eyes. No…
Flames burst from Novembré’s hands, spreading rapidly up his arms. Vulkasin jerked…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Taking a nap to be specific!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was asleep when u were on…😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka u still on??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
U on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka go ahead!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Do you mind if I go? I have a minute right now, so I’ll probably RP.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 awww I can see that happening too! I may use that actually!!!
and I know, it’s sad 😢
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian WOW I didn’t read it all tbh but this worldbuilding is so extensive and amazing!!
u may have already been asked and I missed it but…
How did u start world building and what is ur process? Ik @folith-feolin helps u with it, but how did u start and keep it all in check.
I have a program I use to keep everything in…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh btw!! Idk if u got to read it but I made an RP in the castle!!! Ma poor cinnamon bun is having a go of it….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ur welcome! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yea….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Now if I can just title my WIPs XD XD
- Load More
