@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ZLATAN NOOOO!! 😭 November is NOT going to be happy… @freedomwriter76
November
Zlatan’s head dropped into his arms, his shoulders falling as well as his stiff body relaxed.
“Zlatan!” November cried, unable now to keep the emotion that had been welling up from bubbling out. He reached out and grab the young man, keeping him from falling…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
RIKER! NOVEMBER! Neither of you are mistakes or worthless! *Sniffles into handkerchief*
(Zlatan has been pushing himself way farther than the healer would ever approve, and he just went through a stressful situation where his adrenalin and blood pressure would have spiked, which is not good for someone with a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also! Did u ever write that aftermath scene? About after Himmler took his girls what happened to the boys?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UUUUGGGGHHHHH DIETRICH!!! ADOLPHUS!!
what’s so sad is, Ik it won’t work with the timeline but now I want the other boys to find out their being abused too….
gah….!
STUPID FRIDA AND FELIX!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings sigh yeaaa stupid mistakes lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 same I like this!!
Arabella
Son…? Father…?
Ara felt her fists clench at her sides as she stared at this….family.
If you could call them that.
She could just imagine others’ faces replacing these strangers’ own.
Aramis. Lilith. Paxton. Edrich. Soren.
Riven. November.
Zolten. Jocelyn.
Why…why were so many…fa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oh, no 😂 she stuck it into her cheek, so like when we do when we’re annoyed or like HA yea no XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ikr!!! U wanna RP again as Riker? Or u can RP as Hans or fin or whoever and have November and then rejoin the group.
im curious to see the others’ reactions…
hey @elishavet-pidyon is @koshka busy? It’s fine if she is I was just wondering 😊 I knew u were on earlier
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Corvina
The red creature was grinning now. He tossed the stick to the girl beside him, who fumbled with it for a moment, before holding it up like a torch.
“Oh, wait, no. Don’t go. I wouldn’t do that.”
Corvina raised a brow, as did blue-skin, though she seemed more agitated then anythin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
“Who’s there?!” A gruff voice shouted, echoing through the hall.
The babe in Ellie’s arm let out another cry at the sound. She soothed him, rocking him gently, eyes wide.
Ara swallowed the nervous tension that was rising to her throat.
Whoever this was…didn’t sound very friendly….
She adjusted her stance, stand…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise so don’t use the Link button above, just copy and paste the link straight into the text box 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
“You doing alright back there?” Ara paused, turning to check on her companion.
Ellie nodded, gently rocking the fussy baby in her arms with a small laugh. “Yes…he’s just a bit tired I think. But we’re fine.”
Ara nodded, continuing ahead down the hall. She paused at the sudden sound of voices, holding a hand out to E…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure! @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 do one of y’all wanna RP in our group next?
November
November looked up at Riker, feeling as some of the burning inside and around him faded away.
They…they did care…
Why else would they stay….?
November looked away, eyes glassy. He bit down the emotion rising…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So idk if I should rp till @koshka does lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey!! What if Arabella and Ellie (up to u) ran into Leo and them??
im just imagining Ara meeting Leo and feeling sorry for him/caring for him and standing up to his mother (but she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it and probably end up like “captured by them” or something in return for being able to help Leo)
And then…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AUUUUUGGGHHHH 😭 he and Corvina also share such similar mindsets…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s fine!! I hope u don’t mind me still tagging u sometimes 😂 just to double check ya know? XD also it makes me feel like I’m doing something… 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c so GRIMm cannot speak in his wolf form but it’s okay, we’ll just say he shifted back to human form in that moment.
Grimm
Back in human form, Grimm turned to Lyn, eyes narrowed. He stepped close, whispering.
“That was a mistake.”
Lyn shook her head, frowning. “It’s fine,” she whispered back, gently touching his cheek. “Don’t worry…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
The closest thing to dance I’ve done is ballet. I was in a ballet program when I was 4-5 and remember enjoying that.
I don’t have a particular rhyme pattern either although I nearly always have one. I’ve only ever written one completely free verse poem with no rhyme or reason and one which has heavy alliteration about atoms. Lol
Oh will do. I…[Read more]
- Load More
