-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Totally fine!
Cool! What’s the significance about it being two stones? Are they both needed? Can they be fused into a mineral or alloy to keep it to one object?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to meet you! That’s so cool! The Septrum is a cool name!
Thanks!
it’s awesome that you love math! (Wish I could say the same thing lol 😅)
It’s not everyone’s thing, that’s totally fine, lol!
I depends on what book I’m working on for the soft and hard thing. Some I like to be very flexible with and some have to have so…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I’m going to have to not join after all. I need to focus more on my writing, and I’m already in quite a few RP’s. Though this is a really cool idea!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP to focus more on my writing. Just thought I’d let you know!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning concrete rules for the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, so this is sort of like a spiritual battle? Sef can defeat the Pythonos because she is willing to stand up to their lies. Lilitu is a Payne too, though, right? The reason Sef is the only one who can defeat them is because she has believed their lies and he hasn’t?
Essentially, yes, and…no. It’s hard to explain the thoughts i…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like the ending is very abrupt, almost. I know it’s meant to be a cliffhanger but it sort of feels like you cut the ending off. Then again, some books are like this so as long as there’s a second book I don’t think it’s a big problem.
I agree, the ending is abrupt, but I’m not sure how to make it any less so. It just kinda m…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Really cool! So she would know what a horizon is, but isn’t very familiar with an Earthlike one since in her world, she’d be seeing the other planetoids on the more broken-up edge.
Yeah, essentially. Though N’nesha specifically hasn’t even seen that horizon, it’s probably been described to her before.
There’s a planet in Star Wars calle…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I assume N’Nesha lives on some kind of asteroid, and that’s why she’s surprised at the horizon and the fact that there’s only one? (“Omia” is their species’ word for such planetoids, right?)
More or less. It’s not really an asteroid, but it is a field of planetoids. I’ve talked about Omialia many times before, but it’s essentially a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
N’nesha
Uvah had Bucky sit, working on his wound. I paced back and forth.
Neshe: We need to get out of here.
Nele: Where even is “here”?
I decided to explore the room, feeling around the walls. Wood touched my fingers, and specks of light shown through the cracks. A window.
Neshe: This could be a good…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter67
Here’s the last post, and I made sure there wasn’t any after that, it was around page 417:
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
I decided I needed to stop procrastinating and continue before I getting prodded again, sorry it’s a little short😅
N’nesha
“…Let me handle this.” I heard Bucky say. I lay, stunned……
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
and would y’all like to just get rid of our group with Uvah, N’Nesha, & Bucky, or continue it? (again, idk where we left off last 😆)
It’s been your turn actually. I can repost the last one if you want, just give me a moment to dig.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
“I-I guess we could stay together,” Sef said softly. She didn’t want the others upset at her for wanting to split up, and if they thought that was better…she would do what they wanted. She was used to not having her own way. She didn’t deserve it.
She just wanted to go home. Back home where nobody cared one…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! That’s fine! I totally understand not having brainpower lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!! Fynn XD
Livia
“That would be fun,” Liv said slowly, contemplating it. If she was going to go to the dance, she might as well learn how to, well, dance. “Where are the classes?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ummm….idk what character to add.
Oh wait. On second thought….
I’m adding Brigitta (Briggs) a really adorable little girl. She has green hair, skin, and eyes and can manipulate plants. She’s really sweet, is about 8 years old. (she kind of reminds me of @rae ‘s Nae in the Character Castle…
wait that’s her name, right??)She can be useful to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She gave Lukas a high five and lowered her eyes, smiling to herself.
“I think I may have gone a little overboard…” she laughed, “but the expression on his face was worth everything!”
“No kidding,” Lukas shook his head.
And then a thought crossed her mind. “Wait. I think we have a problem.”
Lukas tilted his head to the side.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds like so much fun!!! Am I understanding correctly that there is one ghost for every charrie involved?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sara’s in the group too fyi
Or she could be lost
Huh? did I miss a conversation? i’m confuzzled
- Load More
