-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just waiting for Albert to PROPOSE!!!! AHHH the suspense is KILLING ME!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Rylee and Audrey look like interesting characters! Great job with their boards!!!
Aww tysm!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE FYNN! He’s hilarious XD
Liv
“Oh, brother,” Liv rolled her eyes and took Fynn’s hand.
“Have fun,” Lukas laughed as Fynn pulled her away.
“I’m rethinking my life choices,” Liv shook her head.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’ll RAFO then, I think I ought to start RoW next anyways.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That would make a lot of sense yeah. What’s weird is that isn’t there not a shard present? Or am I thinking of Threnody?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, the creatures that can interact via the cognitive realm. Yumi will get into some similar ideas as well.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I wonder if Sanderson will come up with any specific reason of why different metals interact with investiture differently.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I sound like an idiot and feel like one.
I’m sorry:(
This reply is going to be short, I didn’t get to sleep until like four this morning so my thinking braincells are dead.
Please do take the time to think things through, and get the proper amount of sleep to do so, otherwise this conversation will fall flat.
Is my guess correct that t…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
What the, I think KP just deleted my last post, give me a sec
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Although, it’s not really a trick question. I mean it seriously. The trick is in that of trying to lead you to accept something about the nature of God if you do subscribe to all the Omnis.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I sound like an idiot and feel like one.
🙁
This reply is going to be short, I didn’t get to sleep until like four this morning so my thinking braincells are dead.
That’s fair, please don’t feel obligated to respond quickly, if your not going to be able to respond well, then the conversation will fall flat.
Is my guess correct that t…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s a good point. It could be the rarity of silver? I would assume that it’s commonplace, but perhaps not?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it was interesting. I’m not sure if the Evil is directly caused by a Shard splintering, but the shades are so it seems likely. Arcanum Unbounded mentions that a shard was shattered near Threnody, and it was confirmed in a WoB that that shard was Ambition, splintered by Odium. (Odium sure has a nasty track record. He murdered a q…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It is so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I loved it! (As always)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, yes, YES! That’s literally EXACTLY what I was thinking, too!
I completely agree…it was so much fun when our characters would argue and then get to know each other!
Well, the quickest way to make them fight is to start DRAMA, which could be anywhere from a love triangle (we’re desperate, okay!?!?!) to accidentally offending…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I’m late to the welcome party, haha!
I’m Sara, a fantasy writing, horse loving, dog obsessed, chicken hoarding teen girl!
I live on a farm in Montana with my family and attend a public school!
Do you have any hobbies? Favorite foods?
Sorry, I’m not good at asking questions XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wonder if you could use Feruchemy. Remember those disc things in BoM? What if you were able to store connection to Elantris and then tap it so that you could use AonDor anywhere?
That would make a lot of sense. Scadrians are the first to discover space travel, right? That could explain Tress. Then the Elantrians in SH were simply in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
My problem is just with all the fighting scenes….I’m more of a basic romance loving girl, and I just get so lost when there’s so much action!!! If that makes sense. I can try to be better…it’s just so hard for me to love RP’ing when I just get lost, XD
- Load More
