-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Heyyyy….so I remember that you were helping me with writing at one point (and I’ll admit I wasn’t the most open to criticism, so I apologize…I was going through a hard time of doubting myself, and getting frustrated that it wasn’t good enough)
I was wondering if you’d like to take a look at it again, since I’m kind of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@acancello (GURL U ALIVE?!?!?!) @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @grcr @anyone-else
I may or may not have done something unexpected.
So you guys remember Jraldath????
Turns out….Lilitu’s dad is Jraldath.
And Jraldath is also Hanna’s father.
So Lilitu and Hanna are half siblings.
And Lilitu is kinda sorta, part Pythonos.
(please don’t hate me…..)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey girl!!!!! How are you doing?
I really want to read all your writing! I started reading the Google Doc you posted, but I can’t read it all tonight, haha!
Honestly, whenever you talk about your charries and worlds and planets I just get so lost…because there are SO MANY OF THEM! So I really want to read the actual writing so I won’t be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay haha! I should try to write contemporary fiction sometime, it sounds super fun!
@smiley @esther
I never write scenes in my head….but I always replay conversations in my head….or think about all the embarassing things I have ever done in my life XD
I also think about a bunch of comebacks I could have said to people who were b…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE IT
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*GASP* you should have a bunch of drama with Tyler and Hallie….like Hallie could like Tyler (and that’s why when he passes away it affects her so much) and it could distract her from God too, because she’s trying to impress him!
Or she might not actually like him, but she tells herself she does because everyone else likes someone and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
ohhh haha after all this time I am still tagging you by your old tag…oops
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Aww thanks!!!!! That means a lot <3
Are the rubber bands the things that connect to your top bracket and your bottom band? because that’s what I have (though i can take mine out for eating and stuff). They hurt so bad and I hate them!
Braces just suck :/
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so this is a wonderful point of discussion to go to when it comes to God’s nature. What is reality itself, and what is existence. A Baptist I’ve debated has been studying Aquinas, and has given the following framework that I think you’ll agree with:
There can only exist beings that are contingent or necessary.
A contingent…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been stalking this conversation, and I’ve found it fascinating. My dad says the reason the ancient Israelites weren’t taught about the Trinity is because of how rampant polytheism was. It had to be eradicated before they could understand Three in One and One in Three. By the time Jesus came, the Jews had a lot of proble…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
YOUR KITTENS ARE ADORABLE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE RIKER SO MUCH <333333
I had one of these moments a few weeks ago…I’ve been having a hard time with feeling not good enough, like a mistake, and like God’s grace was for everybody else….and then I started asking the same questions as Riker, and then I felt God speaking to me! Those bad thoughts don’t really bother…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that!
Felicity’s snort came out louder than expected. “Lois? Isn’t that a girl’s name?”
“No, it’s not. It’s mine.”
I love that sooo much!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that sooo much! How are you so good at character dialogue? Like, you’re amazing at having your characters tease each other and make funny situations! I wish I could do that, lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, KP doesn’t do well with multiple links, sometimes it doesn’t do well with any at all. It’s kind of hit and miss in that way.
Ha ha. Yeah, this is a bigger issue. You might want to grab some coffee or something to drink for this one, it’s going to be long.
I like the confidence, but I don’t drink coffee. If you want long, w…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry guys; I dropped this when young adult life crept into play, and have since lost relevance and steam. I had some specific thoughts, since I wanted to clarify some things before moving forward. But I don’t even fully remember what my questions were… I may come back to this later – and reread our conversation – since I am *nods t…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you for the suggestion of the trickster, but I kind of want to keep it as a curse if I go with the Sabtah origin story, trope or not. Why? Because of the irony. Sabtah was trying to escape curses and got cursed yet again. Perhaps some of what I was thinking is that Sabtah wanted to be separated from God, and while he could…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Hold on, let’s back up a bit. It’s great that you agree with most of what I have said, but I would like to know more about the Tritheist heresy you mentioned. Are you saying you do not believe The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are not one God but three separate Gods? Another thing I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Lat…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Here’s my story. It’s going under major reevaluation right now though, so keep that in mind if you want to read it.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
This story is not about overcoming addiction, it is about overcoming sin (you are not the first to mistake it as this). While others do get addicted to magic, loving the power it gives them and how it makes solving their problems easy, my protagonist will never be addicted to magic. Warning, if you want to read my book someday,…
- Load More
