-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Kaladin vs Aang!

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Kaladin vs Aang!

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Ahh man, well you should totally watch it! If you love Sanderson, you’ll love Avatar!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Wait, Jonas hasn’t watched Avatar, but have you? Or did you just post that other Zuko one just because?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
There’s many ways you can do fantasy maps, so it comes down to style and preference. You can have straight overhead maps or you can make it look like your looking at it at an angle. Or you could have zoomed in sections of the map to show locations in the way a person would view them if there. I’m always happy to help with…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Sounds like well executed, uncorrupt justice to me🤣🤣🤣

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
Anyone have any tips for drawing big cities on a fantasy map in detail?
Or just fantasy maps in general? Help!
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini @anyone else
Ok, so I just made a forum where we can just request each others help with anything worldbuilding related, so hopefully this will be useful to others as well:)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
The Space Trilogy is sci-fi with a dash of faerie (and some King Arthur, or at least Merlin). Do not ask me how it works so well, but it does. Brandon Sanderson is definitely on my TBR list. I of course read Tolkien, and I recently picked up The Fionavar Tapestry (which was good, a bit explicit sometimes, but not so bad that I couldn’t r…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Yeah, that makes sense! That’s kind of what I already have been trying to do, but you put it in a way that makes more sense, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Anybody else love fall? I love the colors, the temperature and best of all, fall=pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie blizzards from Dairy Queen, pumpkin pie, apple pie, chai tea lattes…..there’s a lot of things!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yeah, I get that. My parents also made the decision to not kiss until their wedding day, and it’s amazing how they were able to follow through, especially in today’s society. I think Albert’s part is fine, because he is a lot like the boys in my school, how he teases Libbie and stuff like that. So I think you should leave it in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
I grew up a really sensitive kid though.
Yeah, same! I used to think scenes from veggietales were scary! XXXXD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Lol, ok, that makes things easy for me then😂
Ok, so you have an amnesia story. Sunny wakes up in a mysterious land he doesn’t know. So what is this land like? Is there magic? Is there strange creatures, is the land itself shaped in strange ways? Do fundamental parts of reality such as gravity carry different weight (hehe, pun…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You’re good! 🙂
- Load More

Yess, the leaves, the weather, the smells, and apple pie!
I had my first apple pie yesterday! My grandma and little brother picked all our apples from our trees, and I helped make the pie (i’m not a fan of baking, but I helped because I wanted to later help EAT the pie, lol).
Lol! Ooooohhh, fresh apple pie is probably amazing… I’ve made apple crisp with fresh apples before, but usually I just get it at the grocery store. But you normally have to wait until October/November to get it there, lol.
Apple crisp is amazing! I love it, my grandma usually makes it every fall.
I don’t think we’ve ever bought a pie from the store, haha! My grandma is the type that makes EVERYTHING homemade, especially deserts. Her bread/rolls are LEGENDARY, lol.
Ohhh, gotcha! That’s awesome! Yumm, lol. Ikr, it’s just so good… I’m kind of obsessed with that kind of stuff, lol. I made apple crisp for my 12th birthday instead of cake XD
@hybridlore
I wish I would have asked to have pumpkin pie for my birthday or smthn, but I didn’t 🙁
Aughh, there’s always next year XD
Plus, you’ll probably get some on Thanksgiving… maybe?