-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow! Thanks, that helps a lot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry guys, I haven’t been on a ton. I’ve been really, really busy!
Can someone give me a quick recap?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know she’s in a corner, but what exactly do I need to give her POV on?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @acancello @esther-c @rae @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
WHAT IS GOING ON?? I am confuzzled
can someone give me a recap, lol
Where is Ottoline? What do I need to write her doing?
Sorry, I’ve been really busy with volleyball tournaments and haven’t had time to be on.
Can someone help me XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Kads! Welcome back to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard mea…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…hate humanity and…
produce a distinct silent but deadly odor fueled by said hatred. Only Hypontographers can get around this by…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…in the fields of…
Breakwind Valley. To train said Sniffer Cow, one must use hypnographic power on them. That way, they forget their…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…Cotton candy herb which grows in depths of the caves of…
Caramel Caverns. The Caverns have an inherent connection to the headaches caused by Hypnotography because…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…a milkshake containing extract of…
an anti hypnotic herb known as…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only drawback is…it leaves painful headaches for the “victim”…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, she could’ve had a crush before her family moved… but I didn’t think that far back lol. It doesn’t really matter for the sake of the story though. I’ll try to update this again soon.
Well, it’s the first in the story XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
SOMEONE HELP US THESE GUYS ARE QUITE POSSIBLY GOING TO MURDER EACH OTHER!” The Sword screamed.
Zahlin froze.
You’re welcome. Sword said proudly.
That’s hilarious
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
From what I have seen, I’m thinking Ellis might not like him, but we’ll have to wait till he actually shows up to interact with them.
Ellis doesn’t like anyone, lol XD
(except guys that have cool swords. Even then, there’s a chance he’ll hate you)
(just kidding.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Pronunciation: Otto-line (Otto as in the name otto plus line)
Ottoline
“Are you chilled?” He asked.
“I-I-” she began. She desperately wanted to run, but her feet might as well have been useless bricks.
“She’s alright,” a familiar voice spoke from next to her. Hugo. “She’s just a little on edge.” Ottoline managed to smile at him g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
Oh no.
The man approached, sword at his side. She shrank back, looking frantically for Hugo. Her heart beat faster with panic as she saw Hugo talking to Kari and Hedieh and Amir across the room.
She froze.
“Hello, my name is Lord Nahim,” he said.
Oh no. Ellis probably sent him to kill me because he’s too much of a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll start one on a magic system:
Introducing hypnotography. A magic system that any with…
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So you know the story writing challenge where one person writes a sentence, then another person writes another sentence, and so on? So I’m thinking essentially thought, but basically for any worldbuilding concept.
The issue is because KP needs to be reloaded to see new posts, then multiple posts could be made to follow a previous one, but instead…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
This is actually one of my weak points. The majority of my characters I have developed are more snapshot moments of what I think are the most interesting aspects of what and who they are. So this is something I’m trying to work on, and I’m trying to implement in Lucid Wraith. Tailen’s childhood in little snippets after each chapter. My hope…[Read more]
- Load More
