-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I know you offered to make a moodboard for anyone interested, so do you want to make one for me?
So could you make one for Sef?
A little about her: She’s had a rough past, with her mother and sister being kidnapped. She was abused by a man who claimed to be her cousin and got custody of her. She relies a lot on Lilitu, as…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c I love Hedieh!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wellll…my friend Sake from our summer church camp can do a super good Gollum voice…it’s SCARY. When we were staffing for the camp that week, he used it to scare little children during the night games in the dark XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, obviously if he’s not dead, he’s not lying!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ROFL
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww thanks girl! That means a lot <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
“Hi,” she said, smiling. “I’m Livia, but everyone calls me Liv.” Xandro snorted indignantly in Liv’s ear. “Oh, sorry, this is my horse, Xandro.” Xandro held his head up high. “Where is everyone?” Liv frowned. “Is there a place for me to check in? Sorry,” she smiled apologetically, “I’m new here, I’ve never been to a boarding…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I consider myself pretty good, but a friend of mine can actually shown the banter between Sméagol and Gollum, both in voice and facial expression.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay… I think I’m between soft and hard worldbuilding. I like there being possibilities but I would think there has to be some sort of limit.
Cool! Yeah, it’s a spectrum, and it can apply differently to different aspects of a world. Tolkien is a great example of this, because the world itself is made through very rigorous hard wor…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Speaking of playing Gollum well, who thinks they can do a really good Gollum voice?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry that was kinda long, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Here’s the first chapter of my revisions to my Andromeda WIP! Anyone have any critiques?
Newborn light sifted between the windows, piercing the darkness.
Through the smudged glass, Sef could see the Andromedan sunrise, she could see the indigo trees dancing as the wind pushed them to and fro.
The morning was beautiful, and it called…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
btw, I love your signature!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
nice!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love his logic, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He walked away from the people, rolling his eyes. How could they call him a liar? Obviously they were delusional.
And then he had an idea.
Walking up to the throne, he bowed his head. “Your majesty, since you pulled me here, could you please verify that my world is called Andromeda? Because right now there are people threatening to k…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So it’s a culmination of a lot of things and now she’s on the verge of a temper tantrum 😅
poor Vethe…:((
Marcurious
“I’m sorry, but you’re wrong,” Marcurious called over his shoulder. “Absolutely wrong. You’re lying. I happen to hate liars,” he repeated what she had said earlier. “No matter what you do to me, I will s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Sorry, guys, I just now saw this, KP is ridiculous with notifications lol 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I think my favorite part so far is at the birthday party, when the hobbits get a present from Bilbo, and then sneak out the back way to get another one 😂😂😂
- Load More
