Writers' Corner #15

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #15

Viewing 5 posts - 1,006 through 1,010 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@jenwriter17 Go ahead! 😉  I’m in the process of majorly updating our ministry website, so I’m creating and organizing enough pages there. 😛

Poor, poor Rin.  I ate all my chocolate, but I’ll send her my deepest sympathy in its stead.

Well, since I am not a medical type of person I really don’t know what’s wrong with Uncle Bill, (I just put a note in the middle of the book to look it up later,) so I’ve left him in the hospital and am focusing on Chara.  But he’s getting the best of care from the doctors there, and I hope he’s feeling a little better. 😀 😀

How do you convince your friends that hate romance that romance is cool? 😛

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@rochellaine I started another corner and responded to your post there 🙂

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
        @ariel-ashira
          • Total Posts: 739

@rochellaine My favorite?  Hmm.  I like Trapped at the Bottom of the Sea and Escape from the Islands of Aquarius a lot.  The Tombs of Anak is really good (and scary!) and The Secret of the Desert Stone is a good one.  Its hard to pick a favorite.  The Deadly Curse of Toco-Rey is super creepy.  😛 I think Flying Blind is the most boring, and my Dad (who is a pilot) says its very unrealistic.  🙂

"In a mask, was he?"

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@ariel-ashira

Oh, I remember now. The Tombs of Anak was the one I read and hated. 😀 Wait, is your dad a pilot??? That’s awesome, I love, love, love planes! Also, I majorly dislike stories set on planes, because there almost all completely wrong 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Ariel Ashira
            @ariel-ashira
              • Total Posts: 739

@seekjustice I love The Tombs of Anak.  It never fails to scare me, though I have read it many times.  But it has a fantastic plot, and the ending is impactful.

Yes, my Dad is a pilot.  My sister likes planes a lot more than I do.  If my Dad was not a pilot, I doubt I would have any interest in airplanes at all. 😀

"In a mask, was he?"

Viewing 5 posts - 1,006 through 1,010 (of 1,010 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >