Would You Rather Character Edition

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Would You Rather Character Edition

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Gracie J.
    @gracie-j
      • Total Posts: 1789

@e-k-seaver Question: why did you choose Nina? And how did the whole terrified-of-water thing come about? (I ask because I have a character with the same fear. He’d probably rather drown, though, than anything else, and I know it makes no sense and, yes, there is a reason for that. 😉)

That is a very good reason. 😆

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

E. K. Seaver
      @e-k-seaver
        • Total Posts: 344

@gracie-j, I chose Nina because…. I like her better than Em. XD (Well. One of my friends was helping me brainstorm and made a comment that Nina needed fears and so I asked said friend what her fears were and water/drowning was the first one she mentioned and thus Nina inherited it. I ought to come up with a backstory for that.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
        ekseaver.wordpress.com

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j

@e-k-seaver 😆 Poor Em! (I know how that is, though.)

Well, the backstory (simplified version) for my character whose afraid of drowning is that his sister drowned and he couldn’t save her. So, I mean, Nina does need some reason for being so “cold,” as you put it, and death usually works. Death by drowning just kills two birds with one stone.

Again, more death. Talk about foreboding.

E. K. Seaver
          @e-k-seaver
            • Total Posts: 344

@gracie-j, Yerppp

Ahhh. See, Nina has a very detailed backstory that involves death but not drowning…. sooo.

*laughs*

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
            ekseaver.wordpress.com

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j

@e-k-seaver *grins* I do see.

We should probably throw another question out there, shouldn’t we?

Hmm… Would your character rather live in the mountains or at the beach? Regardless of potential drowning or shark attacks, of course.

Linyang Zhang
              @devastate-lasting
                • Total Posts: 1700

@gracie-j Tate would go by drowning. It’s more aesthetic that way, though undoubtedly quite painful.

Also I think most of them would rather live at the beach, as they haven’t seen the ocean before.

Would your character rather edit your books for you or write your books for you?

Lately, it's been on my brain
                Would you mind letting me know
                If hours don't turn into days

Gracie J.
                @gracie-j

@devastate-lasting I’ll be honest. Rina can’t read. She’s dyslexic. So, let’s see. Keaton, on the other hand, would prefer to edit them, I think. He’s very creative and poetic, but he would rather be the guiding hand who makes my work better. Strange, yes. But true.

Would your character rather read a book or watch a movie?

Kathleen
                  @kathleenramm
                    • Total Posts: 635

@devastate-lasting

Porcupines for Barrett. He’d rather be in pain than be around something smelly.

Also, he’d rather edit my books. He likes to make things better than they were.

@gracie-j

He’d take all the revenge. And then some.

@e-k-seaver

Barrett would much rather be killed by his worst enemy. He would never hurt his best friend. Period.

@devastate-lasting

Ice-cream. No contest.

@gracie-j

Freezing to death. Probably the least painful, because you go numb.

And the mountains. I don’t think he’d like the beach. He doesn’t like sand.

And definitely movies.

Would your character rather journey to Mordor to defeat a Dark Lord, or start a rebellion to defeat an evil Space Empire? 

Gracie J.
                    @gracie-j

@kathleenramm Barret sounds more interesting every day. (Question: why does he not like sand? Is he distantly related to Anakin Skywalker?)

Eee…um…Rina would probably fit better in Star Wars than in LotR. And I say that because (1) she’s abnormally tall and (2) a space pirate? Oh, yeah! Out of the way, Chewie–Han Solo’s got a new best friend!

Would your character rather battle a sea monster or a dragon? 

Linyang Zhang
                      @devastate-lasting

@gracie-j Most of my characters probably can’t swim very well, so… Those with water powers would choose the sea monster, those with dragon powers would choose the dragon, and those who have neither will choose based off of how well they can swim.

(Did my…did my previous post not post? What? Now I have to do this all over again…)

Okay. *deep breath* Rainan would rather read a book, but your question has lead me to ask myself whether or not there is the existence of movies in my universe, as I cannot think of a single instance where I’ve sent my characters to the movies. I don’t suppose there’d be a reason to…

Maybe I don’t go to the movies enough.

@kathleenramm
                        I think most of my characters would rather journey to Mordor. They’re more used to that than space, Empires, or space Empires.

What was my question…uh…

Does your character prefer yogurt-covered raisins or yogurt-covered peanuts?

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12
                          • Total Posts: 6645

Totally gonna join in on this even tho no one on her knows my characters by name XD

but I’m just gonna start from the last question asked cuz…there’s been a lot.

Out of all the characters I have I’m gonna go with just a few for these questions.

@devastate-lasting

Arabella would prefer yogurt-covered raisins

Jocelyn-Yogurt covered peanuts (she grew up in a circus world. So she loves peanuts)

and November would probably go with the yogurt-covered peanuts and then not like them so he’d go back to yogurt-covered raisins XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12
                            • Total Posts: 6645

And I did not even ask a question. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Would your character rather travel to the future or the past?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Linyang Zhang
                            @devastate-lasting

@godlyfantasy12 Camreigh, a time traveler, would rather not travel at all. But Reve would want tot ravel to the past.

(And don’t worry about not knowing characters; no one knows mine and I know no one’s XD)

Would your character rather swim for 5 miles or run for 10 miles?

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
                              @william-starkey
                                • Total Posts: 634

@devastate-lasting Woah, lots on here.

In relation to editing or writing books: They would rather not know I’m sure. Some certain antagonists, though – of course – would rather write the story.

Would your character rather read a book or watch a movie?: Well, considering they’ve never seen a TV before they would probably rather read the book.

Would your character rather journey to Mordor to defeat a Dark Lord, or start a rebellion to defeat an evil Space Empire?: Oh, well, journey to Mordor, defeat the Dark Lord creep, meet all the characters, and try out the great food. XD

Would your character rather battle a sea monster or a dragon?: One would go for the sea monster, the other for the dragon, one for both, one for only half of the dragon, and Burnt Wood would skip the large monster fighting for the grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and parsley.

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
                                @william-starkey
                                  • Total Posts: 634

Would your character rather travel to the future or the past?: Burnt would stay in the present.

Would your character rather swim for 5 miles or run for 10 miles?: The character who would fight the sea monster would rather swim the 5 miles. Less distance.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 451 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >