Who has a published book out?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions Who has a published book out?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

@gracie-j Haha better late than never XD I definitely need to buy some of your books some day. It’s just taking me a while XD

@e-k-seaver
      Oops XD Can’t forget to do that!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@daisy-torres Nah, I totally get it! I’d be more than welcome to give you a copy of Held Captive to read and review, if you’re interested!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Daisy Torres
        @daisy-torres

@gracie-j I’m actually reading it right now XD I’ve just been busy lately and haven’t been in a reading mood much. I’m really enjoying it so far though! (and I’ll definitely be reviewing it as soon as I’m done!)

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Gracie J.
          @gracie-j

@daisy-torres Really? Yay!! Girl, I feel you waaaaayyyyyy too much! I’m glad you’re enjoying it, though!!!

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres

@gracie-j Absolutely!!! Isn’t that right tho T_T XD It’s all good, we’ll make it XD Weren’t you studying for a driver’s license? How did that go??

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j

@daisy-torres I hope so! Ah, we decided to wait until after my college classes before I take the driving courses…which is soooo good, because my classes have been whupping my butt! Thanks for asking, though!

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres

@gracie-j Ooh okayy, that’s probably for the best then XD I need to get my permit renewed on Friday because it expired :))) After that I need to get 5 hours of in town driving experience and I should be able to get my license!

Absolutely!! Good luck with your college classes!!

Gracie J.
                  @gracie-j

@daisy-torres Definitely! XD Ooh, how exciting!! Good luck!

Aw, thanks! <3

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >