What are the 1st three things your MC says?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters What are the 1st three things your MC says?

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Lydia S.
    @lydia-s
      • Total Posts: 399

@nova21

I’m late (this is a theme in my commenting life rn… *facepalm*), but here are a couple of my MCs’ first lines. As a side note, BRILLIANT idea.

These two say their first three lines in the same scene and to each other. First, there’s Trevor, a moody, brooding bully (cinnamon roll type guy, though he doesn’t know it at the moment). Then, there’s Hope, the quiet, talented new kid at school. (you can probably guess where this scene is going… XD)

Hope:

“Excuse me, but could you tell me where Room 311 is?”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to bug you. It’s just that this is my first day here, so I don’t know where any of my classes are.”

“Thank you!

Hmm… Not particularly exciting. I like Trev’s lines better, honestly… 😛

Trevor:

“You talking to me, kid?”

“Do I look like an information booth? Go bother someone else.”

“Down this hallway, down the stairs, turn left, fifth door on your right.”

If you’re thinking he gave her the wrong directions, you’re right. 😀

Katherine
      @mkfairygirl
        • Total Posts: 549

@nova21 (Sorry I’m late.) Oooh, this sounds like fun!!!!!!! 😀 Girl, Dylan’s dialogue TOTALLY fits his personality!! 😉 I love it!!

So, my MC is Delano. Some of his personalities: listener/organized/super secretive.

1. “Not happening.”
        2. “Hey!”
        3. “You found something?”

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
        Fall in love with Jesus

Abigail.M.
        @abigail-m
          • Total Posts: 1242

@nova21

Oh my word, I ADORE this idea and my only regret is not being able to get here sooner! I think Dylan’s words match his description exactly! 😀 (Plus, now I like him already XD ).

Okay, so Mejia who is a loner, no-nonsense, gruff, a Warrior, and even in her later teens has seen and been through almost as much as any Warrior that’s walked in her world. She is compassionate though and sacrificial. She would rather sleep in a tree in a blizzard than become a villager, (oh yeah, she is also very stubborn).

“I’ll take care of it alright.”
          “I’m fine.”
          “Please!” [action] “I already laughed once this week.”

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >