The mailbox!

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    The Ducktator
    @theducktator
      • Total Posts: 723

@loopylin

To: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place

From: Angelita, 4647 Flambert Lane, Dingyville, Maryland, The United States

Dear Mel,

You sound interesting. Maybe writing letters won’t be so bad. Frogs are kind of cool. My neighbor Thea captured some frogs once and our families raced them. The last place loser had to kiss one. It was Theo, who is her brother. We all laughed at him. Have you ever kissed a frog? Theo says it was slimy.

I don’t like school school, but I like when we do school things at home. I’m a problem sometimes too. My brother Thad said putting forks in the microwave would make it explode, so I tried it. It didn’t explode, because Mom walked in right when it caught fire, and I got spanked. Spankings are something else I hate.

I don’t think Great Aunt Maude is realllly evil, just mean. She said I’m odd and looks at me like I’m a moldy banana. I am odd, but it’s mean to say so. She also says Crystal needs to get a job that isn’t dancing, because she won’t get money. I told her to go fall in a black hole because Crystal is going to be rich and famous. Suzi says Aunt Maude is a menace to sosiety society. I don’t know what that means, but it sounds like her. Suzi is very old and doesn’t always make sense. No one likes Aunt Maude, but Dad says we must be nice because she’s all alone. I think if she were nice she wouldn’t be all alone. I will be rich and famous someday too, and I won’t give Aunt Maude any money. I will give everyone else I know money, but not her. I have 6 siblings. Do you have any siblings?

I’m not lost. I live in Maryland. How did you get lost? Is it fun?

-Angelita

P. S. Suzi says to add that she’s 18, and that’s not very old. But it is old. She can wear makeup and she could drive if we had a car. Or buy a house! AND boys like like her! And she likes them!  I think boys are gross. Espeshially espesially especially my brothers. She also does secret stuff, but I’m not supposed to know that.

-Angelita

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4727

@theducktator I love how the character’s got spelling mistakes crossed out in her letter haha

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
        @theshadow
          • Total Posts: 305

@theducktator

Angelita is so precious XD

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >