The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 5,658 total)
  • Author
    TheArcaneAxiom
    @thearcaneaxiom
      • Total Posts: 1251

@freedomwriter76

A duology would be cool!

How does your Marvel pirate universe work? Is it like a retelling of Marvel type events in a more historical setting? Is it meant to be one of the earths in the Marvel multiverse, which one?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@thearcaneaxiom I think it will be!!!

Sooo…it’s kinda as if it was another Universe, where the characters have lived in that life/time period their entire lives, with their backgrounds and stuff similar to their canon backstories and there are a few events that are similar to the movies (like rescuing Bucky from HYDRA), so it is a bit of a retelling kind of thing, just not completely XD

I’ve been talking about the characters and stuff in the Chat Chat forum if you’d like me to tag you when I talk about it 😁

TheArcaneAxiom
        @thearcaneaxiom

@freedomwriter76

Sounds cool! Sure, I would love to be tagged for that!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Folith-Feolin
          @folith-feolin
            • Total Posts: 310

@thearcaneaxiom

yeah Sanderson and Jennings were roommates at BYU I did not know that there were multiple branches (?) though

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom Thanks!!! 🙂 Ok, I’ll be sure to tag you from now on then!!!! (and I’ve already introduced a few characters so you can look back and read everyone if you’d like as well 😊I started on page 103 😁)

Also…I totally forgot that this WAS the Chat Chat forum 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Anonymous

my brain is malfunctioning today…….🤦🏻‍♀️

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom

@folith-feolin

That’s so cool! Yeah, there’s BYU-Provo in Utah, BYU-Idaho, and BYU-Hawaii (Yes, Hawaii)

@freedomwriter76

Awesome! Just know I’m not sure how frequent I’ll be able to respond to your posts in the coming while, but I’ll read it when I can!

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2803

@freedomwriter76

Very cool! And that’s great you are getting to start youth group again!

I like your titles, this all sounds exciting!

Thanks for asking! 🙂

It’s ok… just really busy XD.
                    I’m nearing the endish of a short story I’m hoping to get published. If I can’t find a farther reaching site to publish to, I’ll get it published here on kp. I’m taking an art class at the local community college, and my mom’s driving me because I can’t yet. I’m going to get my license soon though. It feels like every moment of my day is filled with something, almost to the point where I miss being bored… time really flies when you live like that XD. I wake up, draw and clean,a go to class, make lunch then do schoolwork, then practice driving or write. I’m glad I still have time, but idk.

So yep! Ok, but a little unstable. As far as writing, I have been figuring out some stuff for Kaine’s arc in my 4th ish book, and the role Lesli will have in it.

So yeah that’s why I haven’t been on kp alot, I still write but I don’t have as much time for other stuff. I’m still here to chat every now and then though 🙂

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings Yeah, I’m really looking forward to it 🙂

Aww, thanks, I’m excited too!!!! 😁❤️❤️❤️

You’re welcome!!! 💕💕💕

Hah, I feel you girl…I feel you. Some days lately I don’t even feel like I have time to breathe😅 I’m so happy for you though!!! I’m so glad that life is going well!!! 😁😁😁

And that sounds exciting about the writing!!! 😀

Totally understand girl, I’m just glad I still get to talk to you every once in a while!!! 😊💕

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom no problem!!! Totally understand!!! 😀

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 HA HA HA HA I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT NOW.

I haven’t done many Marvel AU’s but I can totally see the Guardians in a modern family life sort of setting.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision
                            • Total Posts: 1306

@esther-c

Maybe we just don’t do a prize at all. 😂 I bet people would be willing to do it just because. XD

Yeah I think so! We totally need to do this…

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-I’m-probably-forgetting-lol-XD

I have more charries from the AU!!!!

just 2 for today 😂

Clint Barton, aged 30

Growing up without a mother and with an abusive father, Clint has never really had a good life. It was just him, his abusive father, and his brother, who was also a bully. Long story short, life was hard and he hated all of it.

So, at the age of 15, Clint ran away from home. But trouble was coming for him. He was soon kidnapped and was eventually turned into a slave for a ringmaster of a circus. He lived in poverty, pain, slavery, and abuse for five years, but when he was 20, he was finally able to escape. He ran away into the woods and would have died…if Laura hadn’t stepped into his life. The young woman was beautiful, kind, and showed Clint love that he had never known. They married, but they were still in poverty, so Clint did anything he could to earn money, and one day…he met a woman who was in a situation he knew very well…and the two of them teamed up and became close friends.

Now, the two of them work as assassins, sneaking onto both Navy and Pirate ships…but Clint isn’t sure if it’s right.

And when they ransack the S.S. Avenger navy ship and are found by the crew who is much kinder than Clint expected…he may have found a new path.

Anonymous

And…..

Natasha Romanoff, aged 28

An orphan since she was a little girl, Natasha was almost entirely on her own for her entire life. She and her sister were separated when Natasha was 15, and Natasha is still trying to find her little sister. Natasha was taken away, and she was a trained assassin, and a slave, to a rich, influential, and evil man, and did whatever she had to in order to keep herself alive. That was just how she had to live. And she did her best because it was the only way she could live. Besides, she was too far for redemption anyhow, wasn’t she? But she did want out, because truthfully? She wanted to be free.

And one day on a mission, she met the man who would become her friend for life. They become close friends, begin doing missions together to provide for Natasha, Clint, and Clint’s wife Laura, and one day they decide to ransack the S.S. Avenger, the biggest Navy Ship in the navy, but they’re found and caught.

But they’re given a second chance…something Natasha knows they don’t deserve, and slowly but surely, the crew almost becomes like…a family, which is something she’s never known. And the ship’s doctor, Bruce? …He’s cute.

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper
                                  • Total Posts: 2634

@loopylin

I know this is totally random but PLEEZE PLEEZE PLEEZE make a thread/forum/post/whatever about your story!! Please? Dante is the best and I want to know the other charries better – you’ve intrigued me (and my sister) so much

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 5,658 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >