Prayer Requests for Anyone

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Mission, Calling & Ethics Prayer Requests for Anyone

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3144

@savannah_grace2009

My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.

I don’t have that many close friends, except one–but it’s awkward because he’s like three years older than I am, and he’s graduating this year. I know he feels the same way as I do, like that it’s hard to fit in (because he was also homeschooled before going to public school so he knows what its like) and he’s struggled with intrusive thoughts and got me through a lot of stuff! I also just hate quitting things. And I feel like I finally started making SOME friends, not a lot but one or two, so it’s sad because I’ll be flushing all that progress down the drain :/

I can see how those things would be rough to give up ❤️

You don’t have to give up. I do want to point out though… whether or not you move out of that social circle, you haven’t flushed all progress down the drain. You are growing every day into a unique person, and these everyday challenges bring you maturity. That’s what I always tell myself when I feel like I failed in a relationship.

Some of my classmates (in another group) pretty much despised me XD Aaaand I felt like a failure because I couldn’t understand why my social life wasn’t working out. But eventually I learned from that phase, and now I can grasp group dynamics much earlier.

I’m not saying you are immature or unobservant at all. That’s just an example from my life of personal progress (despite a sense of failure). 🙂

You are so smart! I guess I’m glad I’m going to a counselor because she can help me work through those feelings, even though its scary.

Lolz, I’m only as smart as the people around me, but thank you 😚 And yes, a counselor might be intimidating, but they can be really kind too! I know two teen counselors. One of them has amazing fashion sense. The other is our youth group leader , and he is hands-down one of the coolest adults I have ever met.

Aww I’m sorry :/

Yeah it’s hard :/

Life be life. *Caveman Whaley chews thoughtfully on pizza crust*

I talked to my mom last night…and she said that she didn’t have like anything to say lol

So it was just awkward silence, because she said to give it to God cuz she doesn’t have all the answers.

But it was nice to talk to her…and I do need to keep giving it to God. And she got me a snack so that’s a plus XD XD

First of all, yeah parents don’t always have the answers… :/ But they can be the best support system, even if it doesn’t feel like it sometimes. Half the time I’m not sure if my dad knows what he’s doing, but I would be much sadder right now without his support.

Second, she gave you a snack!! I love when moms do that!! XD At this point my mom lets me get snacks whenever because I’m so emotionally high-strung these days. Lolol.

I struggle with this a lot. Public school taught me to stay quiet and not say what I really think or else I’ll get made fun of. So I need to work on that, as well as finding safe people I can speak my thoughts to.

If they value your opinions when you offer them, that’s one good sign 🙂 I wish I could give you a list of green flags but I’m not that smart.

Thanks Whaley!!!!

Yeah, no prob! ❤️❤️

(what time zone are you in?? I’m in mountain time, so it was almost 11 when I got your message)

(I can’t double-check bc this page will disappear, buuuut I’m pretty sure it’s Eastern.)

“Everything is a mountain”

Sara
      @savannah_grace2009
        • Total Posts: 2535

@whalekeeper

My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.

Okay good! I’m always paranoid that I annoy people or overwhelm people…that’s another thing I have to work through! My goodness I feel so broken 🤣🤣

You don’t have to give up. I do want to point out though… whether or not you move out of that social circle, you haven’t flushed all progress down the drain. You are growing every day into a unique person, and these everyday challenges bring you maturity. That’s what I always tell myself when I feel like I failed in a relationship.

Some of my classmates (in another group) pretty much despised me XD Aaaand I felt like a failure because I couldn’t understand why my social life wasn’t working out. But eventually I learned from that phase, and now I can grasp group dynamics much earlier.

I prayed about it a lot today and I think that God’s calling me to continue public school. (so this means that everyone on KP needs to be prepared for the emotional wreck of Sara 😕) but it’s okay…because I know God will get me through this year and we can do it together and I’m never alone, even when I feel like I am!

Even though we don’t know each other irl I literally feel like you could be my older sister! If we don’t EVER meet irl I’m going to be so sad 😭😭

I’ve always felt a sense of failure too… like “Sara why can’t you be like everyone else! What’s wrong with you? Why is it so hard to fit in? Why do you always say cringy stuff and make jokes that nobody understands but you?!?” I’d always beat myself up about it and get frustrated at myself. Now, being more mature I know that I wasn’t the problem…I just needed to find the right people!!! It still can hurt though.

Sorry you went through that! I know what it feels like so you’re not alone 💕😊

First of all, yeah parents don’t always have the answers… :/ But they can be the best support system, even if it doesn’t feel like it sometimes. Half the time I’m not sure if my dad knows what he’s doing, but I would be much sadder right now without his support.

Second, she gave you a snack!! I love when moms do that!! XD At this point my mom lets me get snacks whenever because I’m so emotionally high-strung these days. Lolol

Haha 😂😂 yes! Even though sometimes it feels like a one-sided conversation because I stump them…it’s nice to hear myself speaking my thoughts and recognize what I’m actually feeling.

Yeahhh she knows cheese and lunch meat and crackers are my favorite snack, and I was hungryyyy! So she helped me make them XD and then we said goodnight and I doomscrolled youtube shorts by myself XD XD

If they value your opinions when you offer them, that’s one good sign 🙂 I wish I could give you a list of green flags but I’m not that smart.

Yeah, the guy I was telling you about does value my opinions (or at least he’s good at giving the illusion that he does) so it’s great to talk to him! But the problem is I feel like we can’t hang out much irl because it’s awkward…he’s 17 and I’m only 14 and I am confident that he doesn’t like me and I don’t like him (at least I’m trying to convince myself I don’t like him..stupid teenage emotions😑) so we talk a lot over text…the sad part is I feel like I annoy him (even though he constantly reassures me I don’t) and he’s a guy so I don’t want to give the impression that I like him or I’m too clingy.

Most of my friends are in his grade so it’s going to be hard to say goodbye when they graduate :/

But I know Jesus is my bestie so everything will be okay 😎

(and Whaley, stop it you are VERY smart!!! I know you were probably joking but still)

I looked it up and…holy cow you were messaging me at basically 1am!!! sorry if I kept you awake :/

Lukas&Livia
        #Lalbert
        Sef&Chase
        #HOTTOLINE
        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

whaley
        @whalekeeper

@savannah_grace2009

Okay good! I’m always paranoid that I annoy people or overwhelm people…that’s another thing I have to work through! My goodness I feel so broken 🤣🤣

You’re good, all good!! Hey, I feel annoying too so you’re not alone 😂 So many teens feel bad about communicating their feelings and they shouldn’t have to feel bad. They’re still kids, we’re still kids.

I prayed about it a lot today and I think that God’s calling me to continue public school. (so this means that everyone on KP needs to be prepared for the emotional wreck of Sara 😕) but it’s okay…because I know God will get me through this year and we can do it together and I’m never alone, even when I feel like I am!

It’s probably out of place to say this, but… *ahem*

Slay 💅💅💅

Even though we don’t know each other irl I literally feel like you could be my older sister! If we don’t EVER meet irl I’m going to be so sad 😭😭

Aww that’s sweet of you 😊 I have five younger siblings, what’s one more? It would be cool if KP had a convention or something, if they got support from a community like YWW.

But what would everyone look like? Act like? What are their outer personalities?

I’d always beat myself up about it and get frustrated at myself. Now, being more mature I know that I wasn’t the problem…I just needed to find the right people!!! It still can hurt though.

It takes a while to fit in, but respecting your own personality is the right thing to do.

Sorry you went through that! I know what it feels like so you’re not alone 💕😊

Yep, lots of people feel that way.

Yeahhh she knows cheese and lunch meat and crackers are my favorite snack, and I was hungryyyy! So she helped me make them XD and then we said goodnight and I doomscrolled youtube shorts by myself XD XD

XDXD DOOMSCROLL

But I know Jesus is my bestie so everything will be okay 😎

😎🔥

(and Whaley, stop it you are VERY smart!!! I know you were probably joking but still)

I am THE Whaley, mind supreme 😮

I looked it up and…holy cow you were messaging me at basically 1am!!! sorry if I kept you awake :/

AaaAaaAaAAah see that’s a long story XDXD I’m a chronic night owl and my parents are ✨setting me up for sUcCeSs ✨ with a strict bedtime routine starting tomorrow. So tonight is my last night to stay up late.

And to my defense, it is almost 12 and most of my friends stay up until 2 or 3. So. Ha. Who’s Batman now?

whaley
          @whalekeeper

Correction: it IS 12:00

Sara
            @savannah_grace2009
              • Total Posts: 2535

@whalekeeper

You’re good, all good!! Hey, I feel annoying too so you’re not alone 😂 So many teens feel bad about communicating their feelings and they shouldn’t have to feel bad. They’re still kids, we’re still kids.

Exactly!!! I’ve learned a lot in the past few months…it’s really important to give yourself grace and if you’re awkward and get rejected, so what? That just means you need to find the right people who are in your corner ad accept ALL of you, even the awkward parts. Of course, it’s still allowed to hurt, but it doesn’t have to run your whole day!

It’s probably out of place to say this, but… *ahem*

Slay 💅💅💅

I love that 😂😂😂

I am THE Whaley, mind supreme 😮

FACTS

AaaAaaAaAAah see that’s a long story XDXD I’m a chronic night owl and my parents are ✨setting me up for sUcCeSs ✨ with a strict bedtime routine starting tomorrow. So tonight is my last night to stay up late.

Honestly I need that 😅 I stay up later than I should… For me, 11:30 is my limit…so not as late as most night owls but I have to get up earlier, so it’s a bigger problem :/

Hahaha 😂 Slayyy

Lukas&Livia
              #Lalbert
              Sef&Chase
              #HOTTOLINE
              LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium
                • Total Posts: 2452

@everyone

Hey guys, can you please pray for my mom? She hurt her back yesterday and it’s causing her a lot of pain.

Thanks <3

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3426

@highscribeofaetherium

Praying! 🙏🏻

@savannah_grace2009

I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

The Ducktator
                  @theducktator
                    • Total Posts: 723

I’m sick. Please pray for me to get better, and pray that it doesn’t go through my family like dominoes.

Thanks

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

RAE
                    @rae
                      • Total Posts: 3560

@theducktator

Feeling any better today?

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

The Ducktator
                      @theducktator

@rae

Yes, thank you. As of now, no one else in my family has gotten sick either, which is good because one of my sisters has a birthday later this week.

RAE
                        @rae

Hi everyone.

I’m gonna ask for prayer for myself. I was riding a new, small electric scooter on a dirt and gravel road when one thing after another happened and I had to go to the ER.

I’ve got some bad road rash on my knee and elbow, with a two inch gash on my side where a rock literally tore away a small piece of my flesh. Thankfully, no concussion or even scratch on my face because I was wearing my equestrian helmet at the time which worked exactly as advertised! I didn’t even get a headache!

I didn’t have to go to the hospital, and no broken bones and no infection so far. Not on antibiotics or any type of medication. I do have to use a crutch rn because the doctor didn’t want me to put weight on my knee just yet. Not sure when I’ll be back to normal, but doing okay rn.

Yeah, so just wanted to ask for prayer for that. Also, praise this didn’t happen to my little brother.

The.

RAE
                          @rae

*thx

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@rae I’m sorry, that sounds rough 🙁 <3

The Ducktator
                              @theducktator

@rae

Yikes. I’ll be praying.💙

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3426

@rae

Oh man that does NOT sound fun 😣 I’ll be praying!! <3

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 317 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >