PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@ariel-ashira Definitely praying for you!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Alia
      @alia
        • Total Posts: 1253

@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @rochellaine

Hey guys, I could really use some prayer that God will show me where He wants me to go. I’ve mentioned before that I have felt called to a one year bible college in South Korea, but recently I feel kinda like He wants me to go in a different direction, which is hard because I’ve been looking forward to this college for a while now. So if y’all could pray that God will make His plan known to me I would really appreciate it.

WIP - Decisions
        Kapeefer til we're old and grey

SeekJustice
        @seekjustice
          • Total Posts: 3365

@alia

Definitely. I understand what its like to struggle with those decisions so I’ll keep you in my prayers.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17
            • Total Posts: 2522

@alia I definitely know how that feels. I think God wants me to do one thing, I get super excited about it, and then I think He’s telling me to do something different. It can be hard to let go of the original plans. That’s when I have to just trust God and His will for me.

I’ll be praying for you! <3

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
            www.jennaterese.com

Alia
            @alia

@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, thanks guys

WIP - Decisions

Alia
              @alia

Another prayer request real quick.

A friend of mine in China just found out that her family has to find a different home by the end of this month. Where the are right now is right next to her husband’s work so it’s really convenient. They have two small children (I think the ages are 3 and 2 but I might be a year off in either direction). Anyways, just pray the God will provide them with a home soon and with the money  to afford it if they can’t find one the same end as what they have now.

WIP - Decisions

Catwing
                @catwing
                  • Total Posts: 2557

@alia Sometimes I get confused about what he wants me to do next too.
                  Moving is hard. I moved last year.
                  Praying for both of those things.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Catwing
                  @catwing

Well, I have a prayer request.
                    Tomorrow morning I am going to be in a 4th of July (America’s Independence day) parade with my horse club (yay horse club. I don’t know if I told you guys that I found I place to ride. Well I found a place to ride.). I’m a little nervous cause it will be my first parade in a while (I was in a dance parade once or twice, but that was whrn I was a lot younger.) and I will be riding a horse. We are going to desensitize them tonight, to get them used to the noises. But if y’all could pray that everything goes smoothly tonight and tomorrow that would be great.
                    And that I may even become good friends with some of them. I’m still getting to know them.

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

@alia I’ll be praying for both those things!

@catwing
                      How did it go?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Jenna Terese
                      @jenwriter17

@alia I’ll be praying too!

@catwing
                        Wow that sounds fun! How did it go? I don’t think I knew that you liked to ride. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
                        @catwing

@Daughteroftheking @jenwriter17
                          It went pretty well, not perfect but we made it. At one point some people were cheering the name of our club (they did this for everyone as they passed them) which has the name of one of the horses in it, so he kinda backed up and spooked a little bit. They stopped then so everyone was fine. 🙂
                          Basically it was fun except for the heat, so I got sunburned and am a bit dizzy/sick though. I’m doing better than yesterday (which is why I didn’t reply, cause my brain wasn’t straight.) 🙁

Jen, yes, I like to ride horses. *nods* Now you know.

Jenna Terese
                          @jenwriter17

@catwing Glad it went well. Sorry about the sunburn and things though. 🙁

Do you ride western or english? I ride english, and jump some too. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
                            @catwing

@jenwriter17 I rode English before I moved last year, but now I ride Western. It’s different. 😉 There were a lot of months in between moving and finding this place. I think I’m back though.
                              And we don’t just learn riding, we learn about the horses so that’s fun. (Since I hope to have a horse some day)

Jenna Terese
                              @jenwriter17

@catwing I ride English, and occasionally riding Western feels really weird. 😉

I hope to have a horse one day too! 😀 What breed do you like? I really like thoroughbreds and quarter horses.

www.jennaterese.com

Alia
                                @alia

Hey guys, some of you know that I went on a kinda hiatus to focus on my writing and to deal with some personal stuff.

The personal stuff is that I have been dealing with depression for a while now. When my family moved back to the states from the mission field I didn’t have anyone to talk to about what I was going through. I didn’t fit in to how American culture thinks teens are supposed to act. The Devil used those thoughts to his advantage and I became super depressed on the inside. On the outside I was the same bubbly girl that my family knew. As the fourth out of of six kids I didn’t want to add any stress to my parents. They were already dealing with other things, I was the good child, the easygoing one that didn’t give them any problems. And so, since I “couldn’t” tell them, it just got worse and worse. They know now, thank goodness, and since they have known it has gotten better. But in April this year another bout came along, and this one has been hard to shake.

I’ve said all this because I need prayer. I’m fairly certain that my depression is a spiritual battle. I don’t think that I am medically depressed but that the Devil is pushing these thoughts on me and it is exhausting to go through it with no back-up. It is never smart to go  to war by yourself. So I’m asking y’all to pray protection and strength over me. Pray that I will see the Devil’s lies for what they are and get them out of my head.

Thanks

WIP - Decisions

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 843 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >