PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g
      • Total Posts: 991

@dekreel 😀

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

@salome01w4g Are you alright, my dear? Your post about the storm sounded rather panicky. I hope you’re okay–I’m no big fan of storms myself, so I can relate.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Hannah
        @salome01w4g

@that_writer_girl_99 yes much better (Thanks for asking) I just stayed up till the storm was over watching John Crist and Tim Hawkins. Were in a metal building so the rain and wind always sound way worse than it actually is which I’m not adjusting to very well… 🙂

Elizabeth
          @that_writer_girl_99
            • Total Posts: 1819

*grins* @salome01w4g I’m glad you’re safe, love. You’re in my prayers.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Hannah
            @salome01w4g

@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks. 🙂

NC Stokes
              @daughteroftheking
                • Total Posts: 1156

@Emily Why, thank you. 😉 LEAVES!!!!

@salome01w4g
                Glad to hear you’re alright. 🙂

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 1330

@xonos-dargrate Perhaps. It is almost impossible to tell over the internet, though.

@daughteroftheking
                  Enjoy jumping into your mini pile. I only collected them because we NEVER get anything like that anywhere around where I live.

@ingridrd
                  Of course!

Anonymous
                    Ingrid
                    @ingridrd
                      • Total Posts: 830

@daughteroftheking @emily @catwing @rolena-hatfield
                      Hey, guys!
                      Sooooooo. Lately, I’ve been really struggling with…life. The day to day routine is extremely hard for me right now. Sometimes I just wonder what the purpose of it all is. Don’t get me wrong; I know deep down that God has a plan for my life, but it’s difficult to see it in every step of the way. Anyone feel me?
                      Please pray that I would keep my eyes on the Lord and His purpose for me, whatever that may be.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Hannah
                      @salome01w4g

@ingridrd Oh that struggle is so hard, I can relate so much. I’ve been there recently and still haven’t come out of it. Some Bible verses that has helped a lot are: 2 Corin. 12:9
                        And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
                        Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

This time can be special actually even though it is so hard. Learning to trust the Lord, when the road is dark and realizing at the end of the struggle what you’ve come through is beautiful. He refines us be fire.

Now something a certain very sweet @catwing wrote once upon a time when I requested some prayer I found very encouraging she let me post it on my blog so I’ll give you the direct link to it; lost at sea by H. E. rose best catwing
                        {I know people see verses differently and some may be super encouraging and helpful to one person , and not so much to another but I’m sharing encase they encourage you.)
                        Will be praying
                        Hang in there it gets better! <3
                        Also how’s your sister?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Hannah.

Ingrid
                        @ingridrd

@salome01w4g My sister is a lot better. Thanks so much for asking!
                          *tackles you in a bear hug* You have no idea how much I needed this today. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
                          And @catwing…that poem is just beautiful. *hugs you too*

Hannah
                          @salome01w4g

@ingridrd good! *hugs you back* Your welcome. 🙂

NC Stokes
                            @daughteroftheking
                              • Total Posts: 1156

@ingridrd I know the feeling. I’ll be praying! I love this bible verse, thought you might too. 🙂 James 1:2-4:
                              My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience, but let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
                              <3

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Ingrid
                              @ingridrd

Thanks so much, @daughteroftheking! I do love that verse. 😉

Anonymous

@ingridrd I will definitely pray for you. I love this Bible verse.
                                  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13
                                  I know that God will help you pull through triumphant.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 843 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >