hi there!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE hi there!

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    ella
    @nova21
      • Total Posts: 604

@sparksaraabbott11

Thanks!  (yes, i’ve heard of dr. who before)

sure–my email is ellafinkbeiner11@gmail.com

what we do in life echoes in eternity
      -gladiator, 2000

Lydia S.
      @lydia-s
        • Total Posts: 399

@sparksaraabbott11

That’s awesome! I’ll have to check your blog out sometime. Maybe I’ll start one myself soon! I know it’d be my author page, but I just don’t know what I’d post about… 😛

Elizabeth
        @lewilliams
          • Total Posts: 252

@sparksaraabbott11 Hello and welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I apologize for my lateness, but it seems that you’ve been given a very warm welcome in my absence. 😀 I see you’re a Doctor Who fan! Who’s your favorite companion? (I saw that 11’s your favorite Doctor, which is an excellent choice:D). Also, your nickname is just the coolest.

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

Sara Ann {Spark}
          @sparksaraabbott11
            • Total Posts: 66

@lewilliams thank u sooo much! ooh, i like Amy and Clara, how about you? who’s your fav doctor??

for the last year, my three sisters and i have been watching from the first Dr. up to the last one. we’re currently on the 3rd doctor. lol. XD

oh i’m glad you like my nickname. <3

music is the strongest form of magic.
            -Marilyn Manson

Elizabeth
            @lewilliams
              • Total Posts: 252

@sparksaraabott11 Hmm, that’s such a difficult question–I think I’m going to have to go with Donna or Rose, though I do like Rory and all the others. As for the Doctors…11 has been my traditional fav, but lately I’ve found myself torn between 10 and 12.

That’s so cool that y’all are watching the OG Doctor Who!!! How has that experience been? Also, if I can ask, where are you amidst your sisters? (As in, are you the oldest/youngest/other? I’m the oldest of four siblings, so I’m always curious.:D)

And yes, it’s such a cool nickname!!

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

Sara Ann {Spark}
              @sparksaraabbott11
                • Total Posts: 66

@lewilliams

oh yes! i love Donna too. lol. XD

i pretty much grew up watching Tom Baker. then when i was a little older it was Matt Smith. <3

it’s rlly fun! except for that none of us girls own an ipad/laptop so we have to watch it on a tinny phone screen so it’s a bit cramped and uncomfortable with four girls watching it in our walk-in closet. heehee. XD

I’m the 6th child in my family and the fourth of us girls. 😉 we do have another sister but she’s 7. she’s the second one under me.

<3

music is the strongest form of magic.
                -Marilyn Manson

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >