Hey, interesting internet strangers

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey, interesting internet strangers

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

There may be a day when @daeus @emma-flournoy and @kate-flourno do not talk about MBTI,
      ARAG

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

When pigs fly… @dragon-snapper

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper

That’s the nice thing about the ‘gif’. It’s eternal.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Gracie
          @graciegirl
            • Total Posts: 889

@Daeus

Yeah, and ENFJs don’t normally act proud. In fact, people normally think of them as a whole lot more humble than they actually are. Except, if you’re an ENFJ like me, acting arrogant is really fun so you do it as a therapy.

Oh. My. Goodness. You do that too?! I do it ALL the time.
            Zikers, that’s freaky-deaky.

(And btw, Loki is in his prime in Thor: Dark World so you’re srsly missin out. 😜)

*is probably geeking out about something*

Gracie
            @graciegirl

@Dragon-Snapper That gif is perfection. Seriously. *high five*

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper

@graciegirl I do a lot of movie quoting at my house. I love these things. 😀
                Favorites

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Gracie
                @graciegirl

@Dragon-Snapper lol you’re killing me. 😂

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper

Kronk

@graciegirl

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Gracie
                    @graciegirl

@Dragon-Snapper 😂😂😂 rotfl

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

*shakes head at all the lovely craziness* You people are awesome.

Oh, one word of warning @Daeus if you do decide to watch Henry IV. BBC made it and they’re really good, but they also added a TON of borderline inappropriate content in the background. The play itself only has one iffy scene, but most of it takes place in a tavern and the movie makers wayyyyy overdid the atmosphere and setting; really actually wallowing in it at times. There was a lot of skipping and fastforwarding involved. 😛

But yeah, otherwise— great story. Henry IV and Henry V (both part of the same story) were always my absolute favorite of Shakespeare’s plays (not all of which are worth it, unfortunately *scowls*) and though because of that I think the movies were less amazing for me (the book is always better), they were still really, really good.

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 1352

@Daeus Yeah, I was going to warn you about that.

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy

Um WHOA that image turned out large. At least it turned up at all I suppose.

Emma Flournoy
                            @emma-flournoy

Oh, yeah. I forgot that guys are people haters. “You just lost your arm? Man, that’s really too bad. Did you try bandaging it? I hear that helps.”

@Daeus
                              yeah, you forgot about that.
                              😂
                              Well I’m not the one who made up that stereotype.

(Yeah but I know how to spell your name and I hardly ever mess it up. So it catches me off guard when I do.)

Except, if you’re an ENFJ like me, acting arrogant is really fun so you do it as a therapy (and to manipulate people).

I must not be an ENFJ like you in that regard. XD I don’t feel the whole ‘need to take over the world and have everyone serve me’ thing—in jest or not. I don’t get the urge to be in control of everyone. I want to be in control—and COMPLETELY in control—of something I’m trying to accomplish or get someone to do, but it’s not like acting arrogant is fun so I do it on purpose. Though I got a huge kick out of it that you (and @GracieGirl) do that.
                              (UNLESS I’m the only one in the room with any character traits like that, and there’s no one else around who I feel nervous doing strange things in front of. Then I can go full command in a fun way, and it is rather fun. It’s kinda like with acting…I cannot act to save my life in front of people who I think will be analyzing it, but if I feel sufficiently confident in my ability over the people who are in the room I can do it real well. Peer pressure is a terrible thing.)
                              I want everyone to be able to do what they want, as long as it’s right. And then I’ll not hinder them even if it inconveniences me. (Though I may think mean thoughts and not tolerate it in the inside. Awful me.)

Btw, but how’d you know I was manipulative?
                              And the other thing about manipulation is, it’s just like really intensive and roundabout planning. 😀
                              Boromir ENFJ planning

And you’re a visionary, not so much in that you want to turn the world upside down, but in that you’re a visionary for your friends and family.

Yeah…maybe. Though if absentmindedness comes with being a visionary—as I’ve so often heard—I definitely haven’t got that. You could hardly call me absentminded by any stretch of the imagination. I’m always thinking about stuff—and not necessarily whatever I happen to be doing at the moment—but it doesn’t keep me from being completely aware of the things/environment going on around me.

This is a neat conversation. I’ve learned some stuff.

@Devastate-Lasting
                              I’m glad you don’t mind. 😀 Have some more chocolate. *more chocolate*

@Dragon-Snapper
                              Uh-huh, when pigs fly. And it is not this day!

Weird things are happening w/my post. I hate having to edit it. *tries again*

Daeus
                              @daeus
                                • Total Posts: 4238

@emma-flournoy 😂 That meme is so true.

I don’t think you have to be absent minded to be a visionary. I’m fairly observant unless I’m really absorbed in a topic because I want to finish thinking about it and not be distracted. You honestly might not be a big visionary either. I think you are one, but, hey, nobody fits into their stereotype perfectly. Well, maybe some people do.

And I know you’re manipulative just be seeing you once or twice. It shows in little things. You like to frame an atmosphere. Maybe you don’t realize how much you show it. Are you really introspective? I am. It’s really annoying. Like, I was just talking about how I like to be arrogant. Well, the one reason I do that is because it’s a good chance to laugh at myself, but the other reason I do it is because other people know I’m laughing at myself and it makes me more relatable. Ergo, they like me more. Now, the problem is, I realize that I’m doing this when I act arrogant. It’s a good thing I like myself or I would really get annoyed with myself.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
                                @kate-flournoy
                                  • Total Posts: 3976

*grins bigly in the background* You guys… igh. I should not like to be an ENFJ. You have my utmost respect for dealing with it on a daily basis. XD

@Daeus

@Emma-Flournoy

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >